Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk69.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by Klaus_PSU:

"With the Australian GP just gone by it was my first experience being around
F1 cars first hand, so I thought it would be timely to revive the F1 theme.
Basically, I'm looking for shots that portray the engineering beauty,
speed and agility that F1 cars exude."

CARS: Single or multiple FGT's, F2007's, or F10's
LOCATIONS: Spa , Suzuka, Monza, Nurb GP, Cote d'Azur, Fuji, and Indy Road Course.
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See Above

gtppmcrulesc02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!

• No post-GT5 editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed.
    [*]One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
    [*]Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
    [*]Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
    [*]You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
    [*]When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
    [*]Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
    [*]A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
    [*]Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
    [*]Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 25. Every fourth
    week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 12-picture,
    4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
    [*]Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
    [*]The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

[14.00 GMT]

FINAL ENTRY

.Breath.

Subject may change

Shot at Monza, i've other similar shot if you have some doubt about it.

Sxit.... I am too broke to buy a F1....

i have 2 of them , 1 is on share if you need one and the 2nd one will be on share tonight or tomorrow if i have time to play some gt5 .

just incase anyone needs it

Has anybody noticed the new Nose shape design with small intake (duck beak shape) with mclaren being the only one without it yet almost got 1-2 finish and 1-2 starting line up?

Ahahahaha very true ^^^
Ferrari on the other hand..
368701--Formula-1---Season-2012---Ferrari-y-u-no-finish-nose-Jerez-7feb2012-by-EliGP.jpg

GT really needs more variety of F1 cars. But I'm sure the entries this week is going to be great 👍

Has anybody noticed the new Nose shape design with small intake (duck beak shape) with mclaren being the only one without it yet almost got 1-2 finish and 1-2 starting line up?

I think I'm only rooting for McLaren because I think they have the most beautiful car this year.. :lol:

Sure, they other cars aren´t beauties but every car is beautiful when it wins :sly:

GT really needs more variety of F1 cars. But I'm sure the entries this week is going to be great 👍

There will only be Ferrari F1 cars due to licensing restrictions by Bernie/FOM. Ferrari is the only team that is allowed to share their F1 cars in games, that do not have the F1 license...

Oh, and my Final Entry...

"T-Cam"

Eh? The Ferrari's look AWESOME mate. Get one on share or something... 👍
They look ok i just find them difficult to photograph and make them look realistic, clearly not a problem for Zerox, mitch and Argam but all my F1 shots look awful

Final Entry

Note: I have changed my entry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back