DLC painted cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter FrezzErra
  • 7 comments
  • 713 views
I can offer paints/horns/gears at the moment :nervous:
 
What's the black car in your first picture? It looks like a lotus exige??????
 
hairystig
What's the black car in your first picture? It looks like a lotus exige??????

Lotus motor sport
 
Totzke8
Lotus motor sport

Sweet! I got one of those, its getting a nice new matte black paint job and rear wing as soon as I get home 👍
 
What's the black car in your first picture? It looks like a lotus exige??????

its motor sport elise,
very cool car :)
 
Sweet! I got one of those, its getting a nice new matte black paint job and rear wing as soon as I get home 👍

hahha,
yeah the matte looks really good on it :D
 
Choose any 5 paints and I will send them later tonight for a DLC painted car.
 
Back