Your Drift Car Of Choice?

• Thread starter MrSwagg
  • 212 comments
My favorite is the Honda NSX Type R '02. I love this car because it suits my personal driving style, and the car is very stable, and performs brilliantly on the track. It has good HP, and great acceleration. I love this car!

Mine right now is the BMW M5, love it because I tuned it in a way that I can maintain the line, get crazy angle & go fast at the same time.

Holden ss tuned to my real life vz 06 specs creepy how they handle exactly the same so it just feels natural having it sideways ;) lol

I have a few, merc c63 amg, BMW m3 coupe, Nissan silvia s15 spec r aero, aem tuned honda s2k, Lexus is f, Nissan 350z, Toyota supra, BMW z4 m coupe, merc 190e, HKS genki hyper and the Ruf btr

Last edited:
You guys are making a big deal about a letter. I know one letter makes a word different. Besides, it's not like i mistook a Ford Mach 1 for a Dodge Viper..

Calm down eddy, he's doing on harm, just let him know.

Just edit your last post, and try to avoid double posting unless its important blurd the moderators don't like it.

There's no Porsche and you wrote it wrong :banghead:

How juvenile...

Anyway, I find that the X540 Chaser is an excellent car for drifting. I use a wheel so it's easy to constol it with its stock suspension setup. The DB7 and the Toyota Soarer are also personal favourites. As for lower-powered cars, the Cappuccino and the AE86 are easy to drift as well.

I'd say that any FR car with understeer tendancies are easy to throw around and control with the throttle because they are less snappy, can four-wheel drift with ease, and go at insane angles without spinning out. It's easy to do a full-course drift with cars of that particular behavior. But that's just my opinion. Everyone has their own way of drifting. I suck at tuning so I usually just keep the suspension on my drift cars stock.

Bugatti is the best drift car :sly:
In actual fact I prefer the G SPORT. It's set up to drift to perfection in my case

While i love drifting various cars, if i wanna try-hard or just pull out my signature cars, i pull out my Stagea, just because it's unique and sexy.

A couple others are my Maziora AndromedaII RX8, Matte Black IS-F, and my Imperial Jade GT1 S2000 standard.

My new favorite car is the Dodge Challenger SRT '08. Its original, and I get some damn good angle in that. It suits my style very well.

Latest Posts

Back