• 9 comments

calvins48

I'm not 48
Premium
United Kingdom
England
calvins48
EPISODE 2 IS HERE!!

Welcome to the second episode of our first season!

Missed Episode 1? Check it out here!

The TPRA Podcast has come to GTPlanet! We do not intend to impede others or poach members. Our intentions are to get the Tuner's Pit Racing Association on the map and deliver some great chat on Gran Turismo 5 for all players of this great video game.

The Podcast will be released bi-weekly on weekends. Episodes 1 and 2 have been posted here in quick succession but from Episode 3 onwards, the Podcast will be released on a bi-weekly basis.

So how does this all work? Well, each episode has its own dedicated thread for discussion. The Original Post (OP), which is what your reading now, is made up of three parts.

First you will see a download link to the audio of the Podcast.
On this show:
-- Grand Touring LM Series wrap-up.
-- The Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Community Test.
-- Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
-- Stig Supercar Lap.
-- AND MUCH MORE!

Next you will see a YouTube video of the first of our video segements - the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car (SRPC).
In this episode, it's 'nuTTTz' taking the Chrysler PT Crusier '00 around our Tsukuba Circuit, you'll see the track map posted as well. We even have our own name for each corner! This video cannot be missed!
Check out the leaderboard at the bottom of this post AFTER you have seen the video to avoid spoilers!

Lastly you will see a YouTube video of the second of our video segments - the Stig Supercar Lap.
Some say he is illegal in 17 US states, and that he blinks horizontally...
This time, 'TPRA_Stig' has taken a car that rumbles as much as John Goodman's stomach - the Merc SLS AMG around Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. The car is a blast to watch!
Check out the leaderboard at the bottom of this post AFTER you have seen the video to avoid spoilers!

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SECOND EPISODE OF THE FIRST SEASON OF THE TPRA PODCAST AND REMEMBER, WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK!

6907767218_479b06d3b1_b.jpg

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE

STAR IN A REASONABLY PRICED CAR - 'nuTTTz'

THE TRACK
7053963839_0aee9b37d1_b.jpg

THE STIG SUPERCAR LAP

WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!

DO NOT SCROLL DOWN ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED BOTH VIDEOS ABOVE!

Star In A Reasonably Priced Car Leaderboard

.........Driver....................Time...............................Car............
.......larrys4227..............1:09.026..............Chrysler PT Crusier '00
.......nuTTTz..................1:09.997..............Chrysler PT Crusier '00

The Stig Tests A Supercar Leaderboard

.........................Car..........................Time..............................Circuit.........................
........Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10......2:19.858........Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
........Aston Martin V12 Vantage '12....2:27.655........Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

Disclaimer: All information and discussion during any part of the Podcast is correct at time of recording. Information and/or facts may have since changed. We have no control over this.

Last edited:
I need some help with my tables!

How do I insert a proper table?

At the TPRA Forum, the leaderboards are proper tables but that HTML doesn't work at these forums so I had to go all makeshift and use dots instead!

Can anybody give me any advice on this?

Thanks! :)

I like it, thing is, we have a fair bit different idea of how ours will be.. Nice to see we aren't the only ones doing it though.

Back