Jaguar XJR9 Purple, M.N.P and lots of mattes

  • Thread starter Thread starter NikoBellic
  • 23 comments
  • 1,866 views

NikoBellic

(Banned)
Messages
851
United States
Under Your Bed
Messages
Unknown
I have the following mattes to give:
Matte Light Green
Matte Yellow
Matte Green
Matte Purple
Matte White
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Pink
Matte Blue
Matte Red

Car Rare Paints possible?


Blu Tour De France (Ferrari)
Smart Sliver (Hyundai)
XJR-9 Purple (Jaguar)
Chrome Orange (Lotus)
Midnight Purple (P) (Nissan)
Midnight Purple II (Nissan)
Spirra Yellow (Oullim Motors)
WR Blue Mica (Subaru)
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic (Suzuki)
Chameleon Orange (TVR)
Moonraker Black Metallic (TVR)
Maziora Andromeda (Toyota)
Chromblau (Volkswagen)
Marsrot (Volkswagen)
Polo Green Metallic (Volkswagen)

I'm looking mostly for tickets.


PRICE: 5 paints for 1 car/ticket


Thanks for visiting
 
Last edited:
Can I have the
Chrome Orange
Spirra Yellow
Chameleon Orange
Maziora Andromeda
Chromblau
Moonraker Black
XJR-9 Purple
Blu Tour de France
Polo Green Metallic
Marsrot

plus any 5 mattes.

can offer a 1000 ticket and your choice of either a '70, 2010 or 2009.

If suits, can schedule you in for 10th, 11th and 12th May.
 
Can I have the
Chrome Orange
Spirra Yellow
Chameleon Orange
Maziora Andromeda
Chromblau
Moonraker Black
XJR-9 Purple
Blu Tour de France
Polo Green Metallic
Marsrot

plus any 5 mattes.

can offer a 1000 ticket and your choice of either a '70, 2010 or 2009.

If suits, can schedule you in for 10th, 11th and 12th May.

Ok thanks mate.
Would like 2010 & 2009
 
I only have 1000, 22, 20, 19 and 1984 tickets
 
Hi NikoBellic. how many xjr-9 purples do you have? If you have 5, i can give you most birthday tickets. i have a few. thanks ;)
 
Hi NikoBellic. how many xjr-9 purples do you have? If you have 5, i can give you most birthday tickets. i have a few. thanks ;)

I have unlimited XJR-9 Purples.
 
harry13
How you has unlimted?

Well. I have 5 but by using a USB Stick I can send the 5. Then get them back. So unlimited
 
NikoBellic
Well. I have 5 but by using a USB Stick I can send the 5. Then get them back. So unlimited

I get you it's so good using the USB stick!
 
Done! I've got you down for 10th and 11th.

2010 sent just prior to reset this morning, 2009 sending tonight.
 
Can I Have 5 XJR-9 Purples, I have 1000,11, and 16 ticket you intrested??
 
NikoBellic
I have the following mattes to give:
Matte Light Green
Matte Yellow
Matte Green
Matte Purple
Matte White
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Pink
Matte Blue
Matte Red

Car Rare Paints possible?

Blu Tour De France (Ferrari)
Smart Sliver (Hyundai)
XJR-9 Purple (Jaguar)
Chrome Orange (Lotus)
Midnight Purple (P) (Nissan)
Midnight Purple II (Nissan)
Spirra Yellow (Oullim Motors)
WR Blue Mica (Subaru)
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic (Suzuki)
Chameleon Orange (TVR)
Moonraker Black Metallic (TVR)
Maziora Andromeda (Toyota)
Chromblau (Volkswagen)
Marsrot (Volkswagen)
Polo Green Metallic (Volkswagen)

I'm looking mostly for tickets.

PRICE: 5 paints for 1 car/ticket

Thanks for visiting

Can I have one but I don't have any tickets just cars.
 
Matte Yellow
Matte Green
Matte White
Matte Blue
Matte Red
Want this can trade lvl 7 ticket for it..
 
2010 sent just prior to reset this morning, 2009 sending tonight.
Ok. I'll start sending them later.

Can I Have 5 XJR-9 Purples, I have 1000,11, and 16 ticket you intrested??
I would love the 1000 ticket.

Can I have one but I don't have any tickets just cars.
Pick which paints you want in exchange for you GT-R LM Road Going Version '95?

Matte Yellow
Matte Green
Matte White
Matte Blue
Matte Red
Want this can trade lvl 7 ticket for it..
Deal.
 
is there any car you would like?
 
i believe i no longer have an chaser. i think i traded it for some mattes..
 
I have the following mattes to give:
Matte Light Green
Matte Yellow
Matte Green
Matte Purple
Matte White
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Pink
Matte Blue
Matte Red

Car Rare Paints possible?


Blu Tour De France (Ferrari)
Smart Sliver (Hyundai)
XJR-9 Purple (Jaguar)
Chrome Orange (Lotus)
Midnight Purple (P) (Nissan)
Midnight Purple II (Nissan)
Spirra Yellow (Oullim Motors)
WR Blue Mica (Subaru)
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic (Suzuki)
Chameleon Orange (TVR)
Moonraker Black Metallic (TVR)
Maziora Andromeda (Toyota)
Chromblau (Volkswagen)
Marsrot (Volkswagen)
Polo Green Metallic (Volkswagen)

I'm looking mostly for tickets.


PRICE: 5 paints for 1 car/ticket


Thanks for visiting

I will offer the ticket from latest seasonal LvL 16 i think (not 100% sure though :) . for 3 matte dark blues and 2 matte greens.👍
 
How late is later?

Sorry. My internet was messing up so called Qwest and now it's fixed.
They will be sent in 2hrs or sooner.
 
Back