HAG Drag Racing Team

Falken-Ducky
A friend and I have started this drag racing team and are off to a good start. We tune middle class cars for the 1/4. HAG stands for Hook And Go. I just wanted to post this so if you ever see us out there you can say hello and we can race. Maybe we can even have a team battle, i don't really know. I'm new and would like some help.

RacingPerson
A friend and I have started this drag racing team and are off to a good start. We tune middle class cars for the 1/4. HAG stands for Hook And Go. I just wanted to post this so if you ever see us out there you can say hello and we can race. Maybe we can even have a team battle, i don't really know. I'm new and would like some help.

Sounds legit, good luck.. You have a long way to go it though it seems. Don't give up, its all in the numbers, check the tuning bible for help and maybe try base tunes for a start... but the base tune will need to be retuned heavily so just make sure your preped for that... The best bit of advice i can give you from a person has done drag racing on this game from the beginning, make sure your having fun. Play with your friends and don't get all serious. Play for fun because once you get serious, the game gets boring quick. But the thing is, by the time that happens, you will be so addicted to making cars the best they can be that you wont be able to put it down whether its fun or not, its just like something you will 'need' to do. I hope you can take that advice and use it, cause if i knew it months ago, things would be alot different. In fact if this entire drag race forum knew it months ago it would be a totally different place. Good luck again. PTK

Yeah thats how it was back then. Then it went downhill. Good luck. Ptk is right.

PTK
Sounds legit, good luck.. You have a long way to go it though it seems. Don't give up, its all in the numbers, check the tuning bible for help and maybe try base tunes for a start... but the base tune will need to be retuned heavily so just make sure your preped for that... The best bit of advice i can give you from a person has done drag racing on this game from the beginning, make sure your having fun. Play with your friends and don't get all serious. Play for fun because once you get serious, the game gets boring quick. But the thing is, by the time that happens, you will be so addicted to making cars the best they can be that you wont be able to put it down whether its fun or not, its just like something you will 'need' to do. I hope you can take that advice and use it, cause if i knew it months ago, things would be alot different. In fact if this entire drag race forum knew it months ago it would be a totally different place. Good luck again. PTK

thanks i really appreciate your advice, I'm going to try the tuning bible thing. I hope just to have fun with everybody. Thats what its all about.

Hi hag racing team i am a pro drag racer.I want to join your team.I am 18 and i have a high level of english and im Turkish waiting your pm's .

Latest Posts

Back