The Gifters Remote Race Thread: Read OP Before Posting!

• Thread starter F1
  • 3,061 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
United Kingdom
Scotland
GTP_Lamborghini
GTPRemoteRaceBanner.jpg

Hey Guys,

After it's recent success in the giveaway thread, we have decided to create a thread solely for that purpose: For Gifters to Race other Gifters B-Spec Drivers.
So let the gifting commence!!

---------------------------
IF YOU HAVE GIVEN IN THE GIVEAWAY THREAD
ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS OR HAVE GIVEN ELSEWHERE, AND A PREMIUM MEMBER CAN BACK YOU UP, THEN YOU WILL BE ALLOWED INTO HERE FOR SOME FREE BOB RACING.

SO THE MORE YOU GIFT THE BIGGER YOUR FRIENDS LIST WILL GROW
AND THE MORE B-SPEC RACING YOU WILL GET BACK FROM THE COMMUNITY.
Hopefully this B-Specing can encourage the community to share in one thread and help another thread grow.:D
Just like in the Giveaway thread please don't beg or ask for Remote Racing.

Another note: it is not just me running all the races but all the other gifters who are prepared to!
Any online racing shall be discussed in the appropriate social group, not here!

I would like to thank wrapture for the new banner at the top of this thread!

Last edited:
The results of this NASCAR(sorry I had to do one)Race are in.:

1.N.Junker (Gamerdog6482)
2.C.Diaz (Scottish GT5)
3.N Schumacher (Christara321)
4.U Wannemaker (Christara321)
5.B Sanna (Scottish GT5)
6.J.Bond (Robabza2)
7.T Cruz (Scottish GT5)
8.U Richter (Christara321)
9.W Hays (Gamerdog6482)
10.C Beach (Gamerdog6482)

Other drivers featured:14.I.Wozniak (Dooblewasur)

Hi mate just put this together in the hope that your B-Spec idea stays in the marketplace?
Seems like there is concern in the other thread that it may get moved.
Plus to keep it trade related how about peolpe come in and say they have traded what ever on the giving away thread and any hope of some B-Spec of some one.?
That way it kinds of tie,s in with both threads.
Trades stay in one and Bobs get run here. But it keeps a trade history also in this thread.
Any one who traded in the other thread just copy a link over or say the have done so.:sly:
Anyway just an idea to try help out.
Bye for now.:)

---------------------------
IF YOU HAVE GIVEN IN THIS The Giveaway Thread
THEN YOU WILL BE ALLOWED INTO HERE FOR SOME FREE BOB RACING.

SO THE MORE YOU GIFT THE BIGGER YOUR FRIENDS LIST WILL GROW
AND THE MORE B-SPEC RACING YOU WILL GET BACK FROM THE COMMUNITY.
Hopefully this B-Specing can encourage the community to share in one thread and help another thread grow.:D

I would love to be a part of this. I'm going to put up 3 Bobs for share.

Last edited:
^^^^Thanks mate, I'll put it in the OP!

Nice one Scottish! I give a ton of stuff away, just not always in the Giveaway Thread. You can ask Dooblewasur and BJBEOSmitty about that.... :lol:

Hmmmmm. I thought this was going to be racing EACH OTHER, not Bob vs Bob vs Bob vs Bob. Or did I miss something?

Hmmmmm. I thought this was going to be racing EACH OTHER, not Bob vs Bob vs Bob vs Bob. Or did I miss something?

ScottishGT5 is B-Spec racing the givers Bobs - I have been working on a club for us traders to race. Details coming soon!

s0ul_chicken
ScottishGT5 is B-Spec racing the givers Bobs - I have been working on a club for us traders to race. Details coming soon!

Rob192005
I corrected it for you sir.;)

Rob is correct. After the success of remote racing in the giveaway thread and Outeke saying it was going to be moved by mods I made the decision to create the thread for it all to happen in.

ScottishGT5: Add Ikke_rulez16 if you still have a free spot in your friendslist :) I'll race your bobs.
same counts for s0ul_chicken and Christara321

Greets!

Jonasrulez
ScottishGT5: Add Ikke_rulez16 if you still have a free spot in your friendslist :) I'll race your bobs.

Greets!

Thanks Jonas. My ps3 is in it's box just now so is it ok if I add you in the morning? I'll be logging back into my remote racing account after 31 days of not using it so I'll give people it's details tomorrow!

same counts for s0ul_chicken and Christara321

Greets!

Just started a race with all your bobs,for some reason it would't let me earlier..

Great idea chris, good OP now Scottish GT5 and great thread you made 👍

I'm not really a grinder myself, but I could use some credits on my bob's.
I could send some links of gifts I donated to the thread if needed :)

I like the spirit in this thread already :cheers:

Outeke
Great idea chris, good OP now Scottish GT5 and great thread you made 👍

I'm not really a grinder myself, but I could use some credits on my bob's.
I could send some links of gifts I donated to the thread if needed :)

I like the spirit in this thread already :cheers:

Glad to see the gift master approves! :lol:!
I don't think we really need to see what you have given do you? I just thought this was a good idea to save the Giveaway Thread being full of remote racing!

Edit: I'll be grinding tomorrow so what account do you want raced? Outje1067, ouwtje??

Right,okay to make this easier,I will "clean up" my FL tomorrow and add those of you who I don't have already and then log in and out of gt.com as many times as I have to to get the new bobs on the server,Outeke I am running three of your Ouwtje bobs in my current race,which will probably be my last of the night.

Right,okay to make this easier,I will "clean up" my FL tomorrow and add those of you who I don't have already and then log in and out of gt.com as many times as I have to to get the new bobs on the server,Outeke I am running three of your Ouwtje bobs in my current race,which will probably be my last of the night.

Not sure if we are FR'd Rob...I'll be checking shortly, I will have three on share as well. Send an FR from which ever one you use for this.

If anyone can give me a crash course on what I need to do to setup grindage, I would appreciate it. I have never run a B-Spec race, not even for myself, let alone anyone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back