Hyland's Random Shots | Set Three

• Thread starter MXH
  • 17 comments

MXH

C1 Route Wanderer
Premium
Sweden
Gangsterstaden
Welcome to my personal Gran Turismo 5 gallery of simple random shots. I'll try to update the gallery as frequently I can. That's also why I'm more than happy to take requests, so, please, don't hesitate! In the meantime, enjoy!

-----​

-----​

Last edited:
Set One

A0H2j.png

7SQDP.png

kdyuC.png

Tj1Xh.png

fmzES.png

Nice that you making pictures on GT5 aswell! :drool: Looking forward to more keep it up great pictures! 👍

Set Two : Loving the R34 Pace Car and the Caterham , you managed to catch the car plus the backround , amaising ! :drool:

Set Three : Love the Evo at snow and Stratos at Toscana :drool:

I see you take very good shoots at Dirt/Snow tracks 👍

I see you take very good shoots at Dirt/Snow tracks 👍
Funny, because those are always the ones I've mixed feelings about and a hard time getting right with all the dust and snow particles flying around.

Anyway, thanks Diogo and Eddy!

:)

Perfect red Z34, BMW (first on set 3) and Lancia, good work, keep it up!
Thank you!

You should start editing your pictures , I suggest www.picmonkey.com :D
Nice suggestion! Will definitely try it out even though I'm not into editing the pictures unless it's brightness or contrast settings.

Edit: Made a quick one of a picture I had in mind for my first set. Something, like this?

Before & After
o0ykD.png
d2YAl.png

Last edited:
Like Moss said. Try the sharpness tool between 25 - 30 ;)

Also first put them in 1600 px then edit . :)

Edit:

I just saved that pic in my computer , loaded in picmonkey , added the max of shapness and it wasn't that sharp :confused:

LackOf, good, but too much sharpness.
Yeah. I too think I went a little over the top with sharpness and clarity. I just wanted to highlight some of the smaller details. Well, it was worth a shot. Better luck next time, I guess.

:dopey:

Once again, thank you guys!

Edit:
And here's Diogo's clearly more superior version of my picture:

7818906574_b22d1989dc.jpg

Back