TeamVMS76's Photo Gallery | Castrol Siblings! (22/11/2012)

• Thread starter TeamVMS76
  • 64 comments
United States
USA
TeamVMS76

7812488892_1ef4391f99_c.jpg

Hello, and welcome to my collection of photos from Gran Turismo 5!

Please, enjoy your stay!

My photo sets:

Introductory Post: Panoramas (18/8/2012)
-​
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (19/8/2012)

Last edited:
Panorama Images (18/8/2012)

I'll start off with my first panorama images. After seeing some inspiration on various threads, I just had to give it a go for myself.

Last edited:
Wow, beautiful panoramas! Great start to your gallery, I expect we'll see some great things in here.

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (19/8/2012)

A quick set I took after being inspired by the background of Grand Tour, in the Special Events section. Only mild adjustments to the Color Balance, Contrast, etc.

I like the 1st , very good combo on the car with the sunset 👍

There's one thing I hate on your set though ... :mad:

... it should have more pics. :sly::dopey:

Fabulous start for a gallery :eek:...

The panoramas are great, esp. the F40 with the number plate. Incidentally, just less than a year ago, I sat in that exact stand as pictured in that shot, in the baking heat with an ice cold beer - happy days. :cheers:

Fabulous start for a gallery :eek:...

The panoramas are great, esp. the F40 with the number plate. Incidentally, just less than a year ago, I sat in that exact stand as pictured in that shot, in the baking heat with an ice cold beer - happy days. :cheers:

I'm glad to be able to bring back those memories! Thanks for your motivating words and for dropping by. :D

The F40 shots are amazingn just as the rest of youre gallery! Great work!

Thanks! Hope to hear from you again! :)
I like the second shot.

As do I. I happen to be a sucker for shots showing off a car's body roll. :P

As for updates, I hope to add more images, but school is starting for me tomorrow. At best, I'll be posting sets on the weekends. For now... time to focus on that education...

Thanks for the support and feedback!
👍

Father & Son: Camaro (26/8/2012)

More panoramas! These were actually made before the F40 set and were a bit rushed, so I'm no too happy at the results, but nonetheless, I hope you will still enjoy them.

Studio Set: Ferrari 512 Berlinetta Boxer (3/9/2012)

First off, many thanks to jBhIpS for the excellent tutorial (Find it here!) on glitching out of Photomode scenery; this set wouldn't be possible without it.

For the following shots, I found a spot in Ahrweiler, Main Square, which was perfect for studio-style shots. All of the pictures were edited in Photoshop CS6, where I cleaned up some of the reflections, adjusted the brightness/contrast, as well as the vibrance. I also made an effort to put a reflection for the windshield wiper, as well as created a license plate.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
That is awesome, I have try the glitch but I didn't know the all white background, must try it out :)👍

That is awesome, I have try the glitch but I didn't know the all white background, must try it out :)👍

I think the first time I saw the studio-type shots, it was from a set that NBDESIGNZ did. Thanks for dropping by, and I hope to see the final product! 👍

Blitz ER34 Skyline & Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 (29/9/2012)

Well, it's been a while since I've updated my gallery. Schoolwork has been keeping me busy lately.

Hope you'll enjoy this update nonetheless!

For the ER34, I cleaned out the jaggies coming from the smoke. Otherwise, the rest of the edits are small.

And now for the lovely sweetheart that is the Giulia TZ2. At first, I was reluctant at painting this car, but I think the soft blue gives it that classic look. These shots are straight from the game, apart from my watermark being added.

Back