Ridiculous Drift Cars- Anything Goes

United States
Baltimore, MD
tnogumbo
This is a place to post your out-of-line, totally vulgar, and odd attempts at a drift car.

Things like unconventional cars in odd colors

Take this a challenge to who can make the craziest and most unpredictable car, the winner will get a car of your choice from me and the winner will be decided based upon number of compliments by other users (post at the right time when everybody is viewing)

Have Fun!!!

Last edited:
No crazy colors but heres my AZ-1

AZ1-01.jpg

AZ1-02.jpg

AZ1-03.jpg

AZ1-04.jpg

<3 Kei Cars

I had one of those vans mine was TVR reflex spice the front of em looks awesome when lowered. Probably weirdest drift car I have is bright orange '49 beetle 1100 standard (type-11) black BBS wheels cambered out 10.0/10.0 fully tuned 88hp/652kg gotta throw it to start drift, but once its sideways its great fun.

^ Really nice pictures, cool looking car, how much horsepower does it have?

Thank you, I rather like using different interesting cars which is not always possible when racing. This is the main reason I took the time to learn to drift and am working to improve myself on it.

And yeah Black is right its something like 160hp fully tuned though it likes to go abit sideways even stock.

Worst thread ever imo. Promoting people to use as uncommon as possible cars when drifting makes no sense. Drifting is about tandems, and the more cars match the better tandems will be. Using cars nobody can tandem with is a horrible way to go ego-tripping imo.

Gonales
Worst thread ever imo. Promoting people to use as uncommon as possible cars when drifting makes no sense. Drifting is about tandems, and the more cars match the better tandems will be. Using cars nobody can tandem with is a horrible way to go ego-tripping imo.

This right here, reason why I hate this forum......... You just had to say something didn't you? Could of just ignored the thread..........

Never knew that az-1 was in gran turismo!

To be different don't ever get bored of Silvia's, 350z's and rx-7's fun for while but gets little dull to me,variety is spice of life.

This right here, reason why I hate this forum......... You just had to say something didn't you? Could of just ignored the thread..........

Never knew that az-1 was in gran turismo!

Ofcourse i had to say something. If not me, who else will?
Seriously, get a grip :/ The people going for the most random cars possible are the worst drifters 90% of the time.

Why so serious? And if you want to talk about ego trips, it seems that you sir are on one.

Ofcourse i had to say something. If not me, who else will?
Seriously, get a grip :/ The people going for the most random cars possible are the worst drifters 90% of the time.

One isn't allowed to have fun in a game? Is there a problem about being... dare I say... different?

Gonales what you said was only an opinion not fact. People can do whatever they want.

Do people playing soccer use their hands? People can not just do what they want, a sport is a sport and it's defined by its limits.

One isn't allowed to have fun in a game? Is there a problem about being... dare I say... different?

Your 'fun' consists of idiots ramming you and such. The decent drifters, people you should hang out with, are most in favor of sticking to the decent drift cars simply because they are better.

Why so serious? And if you want to talk about ego trips, it seems that you sir are on one.

I know who i am and what i can do. If you think that is ego, you don't know what ego is. Im not the one that is having a go at people, i'm just pointing out that they didn't have a smart idea.
And, please don't call me a sir, sir. Seeing I'm not.

What's the problem with playing soccer with your hands? As long as it isn't some kind of championship you don't have to follow rules.
I think that it it's the same in GT5 drifting.
And driving a different car does't mean that people have to ram you. You can (probably) drift a Silvia at the same speed as a Autozam.
The people that ram you online are idiots, and if they had the same car as you have they would still ram you.

Back to topic:
I don't have any pictures right now, I'll maybe upload some when I have time.
Currently my most unusual drift car is the Superbird '70. It also was my first drift car.
Second place would be either the Autozam or the Tesla Roadster (unfortunately you can't tune it).
I'm also going to get a Corvette C1 and an Jaguar E-Type soon. Autozam just isn't powerful enough and is in the NCD. Boooring :D (I do not intend to offend any Autozam driver)
Maybe I'll try to get a Ginetta G4 later when I mastered all my other cars.
And yes, I do like old cars :P

Your 'fun' consists of idiots ramming you and such. The decent drifters, people you should hang out with, are most in favor of sticking to the decent drift cars simply because they are better.

You're over generalizing. You have only found the bad seeds, or, those that may not be as "skilled" (as you might put it) as you. But that does not make them idiots. There are goods ones, you just need time to meet them.

Drifting is also about style and expression. Your post is a horrible ego trip.

Move along and let the rest of us enjoy this thread. I'm interested to see what crazy cars everyone is drifting 👍

Drifting is also about style and expression. Your post is a horrible ego trip.

Nah mate, i'm the one adapting to get the best results in tandems, if people don't, it's them that are selfish. Style and Expression comes from the way you drift, and the way you make your car look.

Gonales
Nah mate, i'm the one adapting to get the best results in tandems, if people don't, it's them that are selfish. Style and Expression comes from the way you drift, and the way you make your car look.

Why don't you get over yourself and stop hijacking this thread. You've obviously never been to an actual drift event, where you will see cars not normally associated with drifting attempting to qualify.

Once again, move along man. The rest of us want to see what obscure cars people are drifting.

LVracerGT
Why don't you get over yourself and stop hijacking this thread. You've obviously never been to an actual drift event, where you will see cars not normally associated with drifting attempting to qualify.

Once again, move along woman. The rest of us want to see what obscure cars people are drifting.

Fixed.

Sorry.

Do people playing soccer use their hands? People can not just do what they want, a sport is a sport and it's defined by its limits.

Aye? People don't have to follow them "rules". People can do what they want, you can't say to someone you can't do that because I think its stupid or whatever.

If you don't like it then move along simple.

Last edited:

Good for you, no need to trounce around on someone that doesn't share your outlook on drifting, especially in a game based around entertainment lol.

On another note, I'm loving the Odyssey and the Mitsubishi Legnum above. 👍 Keep them coming.

Funny how everyone who is telling her to forget is still going on. If you want to move on, you make the first move, instead of telling someone to do so.

This thread is polemic by itself, not only because useless cars can easily become ridiculous , but specialy what tells apart ridiculous and/or useless.

At the first time when i saw this thread, i was wondering what really makes a car becomes "ridiculous", and when it can be considered "useless" even before reach the "ridiculous" status.

For exemple, a car with very low torque (i said torque, not HP), or any FF car or AWD car don´t need to recieve a ridiculous painting scheme to be considered "ridiculous", cose there is no relation betwen. An underpowered car witch can´t complete any standard drift line or any AWD witch can mess with a tandem oportunity, are useless even before becomes ridiculous.

In other hand, a totaly decent drift car can be ruined depending what collor scheme it uses, but i have to say that its all about taste. Some people thinks its awsome to paint their car with matte caramel body and cyan blue rims, but not for me.

I don´t know, these are only my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back