• 148 comments

bermudakid

(Banned)
United States
Connecticut
BermudaKID
BermudaKID
7SAO4.png

In an effort to get some of the guys I've raced with in the past together I'm hosting one race @ La Sarthe for fun to get the old gang back together.
If you have ever raced in one of my series before you get priority to join the race. Below is the date & time along with the cars allowed for the race.

Date & Time:

Saturday December 1st 2012

1:25 US Eastern - Lobby Opens
1:35 US Eastern - Qualifying Begins
1:55 US Eastern - Qualifying Ends
2:00 US Eastern - Race Begins
Track:

La Sarthe 2009 with Time Progression (no weather will be enabled)​

Cars:

2005 Audi R8 - 640 HP / 950 kg

2010 Peugeot 908 - 650 HP / 930 kg

2003 Bentley Speed 8 - 640 HP / 940 kg

1991 Mazda 787b - 640 HP / 830 kg

1999 Toyota GT-One - 630 HP / 900 kg

Tires - Open
TCS -- Allowed
ABS -- Alowed
Driving Line - Disabled
Skid Recovery - Disabled

Room Settings

Tire & Fuel Wear Rate- Normal
Damage - Light
Draft - Weak
Penalties - Disabled for the Race, Penalties will be set to weak for qualifying
Time Progression ~ 22
No Weather

Qualifying:

Qualifying begins at 1:35 EST

When qualifying begins the track time will be set to 1700 with the time progression @ 22.

** All cars will have their HP & Weight checked prior to entry.
** Everyone will have 20 mins to qualify before the start of the race, once qualifying begins NO tuning is allowed.
** Penalties will be turned on for qualifying - In an effort to keep people from cutting over kerbs to gain time.

"But BK !!! What if I'm on a super fast lap and I go over the curbs too much and get a penalty, Even in a spot where you can't gain time!"

Too bad, suck it up and keep your car within the lines of the track. Also you have 3 weeks to see where you can cut and cant .

If you show up late during qualifying after all the cars HP/Weight has been checked you will start at the back of the grid.

After qualifying is over you will post up your times and Ill list the order for the grid. ((If your on a hot lap when the 20 mins runs out you can finish that lap.))

The Race:

Race Distance is 22 Laps + 1 Pace Lap = 23 Laps

Lap 1 everyone will line up in order - speed limit is 60 MPH (The pace lap takes ~ 7 mins to complete )

Maintain 3 Car lengths between each other during the pace lap, Extra spacing is allowed during the 1st half of the pace lap and then close up to 3 lengths near the end.

Passing is not allowed until crossing the start straight line beginning lap 2 of the race.

The Drivers:

[1] BermudaKID -------------- Audi R8
[2] Ayrton_Senna1994 ------- Toyota GT-One
[3] Mu675 -------------------- Peugeot 908
[4] Jamman48 --------------- Bentley Speed 8
[5] Jav ------------------------Audi R8
[6] AllinWitJT ----------------- Toyota GT-One
[7] Mike46and2 -------------- Toyota GT-One
[8] Rich S --------------------- Mazda 787b
[9] gippone ------------------ Mazda 787b
[10] GT5_X2010 -------------- Bentley Speed 8
[11] freshseth83 -------------- ???????????????
[12] Tissimo ------------------ Peugeot 908
[13] bombe32 ----------------- Mazda 787b
[14] Paginas1 ----------------- Peugeot 908
[15] Razor70 ----------------- Mazda 787b
[16] GTP_LancerEvo7 --------- Audi R8

Reserves:

RedPartyhat* - Speed 8

Ill be updating this with more info week!

If you want to race, post your name down. If you are only going to put your name down and then never show up please dont bother.

The race is 24 days from today, So tell everyone.
Simplez 👍

6112317574_77f6f39dfe_b.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to race although I may be working that day at ski season. I would use the 787b. Such a pretty car.

PSN: mustardaddict

I'd get in on this, Toyota GT-One looks good to me, won't sign up till I know I won't race on that day.

I couldn't be more in. I'll resist taking the Audi but as I haven't been in these cars for months I'll take the easy to drive Bentley so I can stay on the road.

Glad to see you guys still like LMPs !

If anyone sees Jake, Razor or Bombe online please tell them to check out this thread. I have not seen a response from them yet.

I'm going to save the Last 4 slots for Reserved. We have 9 signed up with a few waiting to see if they are free that day.

I still remember back in one of the early 1hr races you ran, I showed up in a stock R10 and got absolutely stomped. :D I'll join in a 787B.

I'm signing up officially. I'll either take the Toyota or the 908. Looks like Toyota has a bunch of drivers, so I think 908 for me.

Just to be sure BK with 1:30 US Eastern you mean EST that is now UTC/GMT -5 hours? Thanks.

Never. I saw that people who raced on your series have priority, but I hoped that it could be possible to race. If there's not enough room, it's ok.

Ok, you are first on the list as a reserve. If anyone cant make it you will get in and double check the thread in a week or so.

What setting we running with tires/fuel? I think the more pitstops the better.

Hey Tissimo ! Its been awhile!

Back