can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk108.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by first-time winner StrayShadow:

It's one of the original, bitter rivalries in motorsport history: Ferrari versus Ford. Not one to make it easy for you this week, Stray wants you to pick a faction to support this week, and take to the Nurburgring Nordschleife (not the N24 version). Weather and time changes are permitted, but the catch? Your image must have more than one car in it.

Go on Mitch, we know you love this!

CARS: Any Ferraris OR any Fords
LOCATIONS: Nurburgring Nordschleife
PHOTOTRAVEL: Pfffft!
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must be multi-car shot

gtppmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!

• No post-GT5 editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed.
    [*]One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
    [*]Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
    [*]Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
    [*]You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
    [*]When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
    [*]Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
    [*]A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
    [*]Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
    [*]Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 25. Every fourth
    week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 12-picture,
    4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
    [*]Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
    [*]The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

[20.00 GMT]

FINAL ENTRY
FORD

Yep, I did it.
Go on, yell at me now. :lol:

Final Entry

-- FORD --

This shot is nearly 2 years old, but I hope it fits better, no time for new ones.

Last edited:
I'm getting quite worried there won't be enough participants this week. :scared:

Deleted

Please forget my post! lol

I totally overlooked the H2H week!

Sorry for the confusion.

Time is my biggest worry this week!

}:^{>

Last edited:
Hey Guys! Hope you like the theme! I may have not been clear in my description and I apologize. I was looking for Ferrari vs Ford competing against each other.

Here is a example: Not a entry

http://www.flickr.com/photos/strayshadow_racing/8293482514/
Hope this clears it up.

Again I apologize for any misunderstanding. I am a first timer so please excuse me for any mistakes I may make.

}:^{>

Oh...

Oh dear. That's a small problem SS, as the whole point of an H2H week is to have two distinct sides for people to choose, not one theme :nervous:

:confused::boggled:

.. Ok, So its multi-car Ferrari only or multi-car Ford only at the Nurb' ...I hope 👍👍

^ now I'm really confused :dunce:...... just need clarification before I set up a shoot.......someone?

drift... you have to choose a side :D Ferrari vs Ford. :) Not Ferrari with Ford. It's a H2H comp this week.

Its not rocket science.
You must have 2 or more Fords OR 2 or more Ferraris.
You CANNOT post an entry with a Ferrari AND a Ford in it.

I'll post my entry shortly.

So... The premium black Ford GT (Test Car Spec II) is listed under make as Gran Turismo, but, does it count as a Ford for this Competition?

So... The premium black Ford GT (Test Car Spec II) is listed under make as Gran Turismo, but, does it count as a Ford for this Competition?

In my opinion it can't really be classed as a Ford. Seeing as how it's listed under "Gran Turismo".
That is however, just my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back