Garage EMPIRE

United States
Sacramento California
FT_Ant

GTPG_zps1dc1c9e6.png

Since EMPIRE is a small team, consisting Tak & I, we decided it would be a good idea to create a public tuning garage for our cars that will be driven by others competing in events having us as a sponsor. We will create cars for our drivers to compete within the competitions of GTP for high consistent finishes. We will help out drivers cope with the setup as well as adjusting the car for them, and have testing sessions.

We look forward to sponsoring drivers in today and future competitions. Please contact either Me or Tak for setups & sponsoring for competitions.

Before you want to try either of our tunes it would probably be good to know each of our drifting styles.

Ant's Style

For those of you that know Ant's style, you know he gets angle. But along with that angle he has speed, all in one. Ant's style is aggressive, these setups may not be the most comfortable, but they compete at a very high level. The cars may seem really snappy, what may not seem easy to control for the everyday driver, is easy for the dual motor Force Feed Back G27 Ant is a custom to.

Ant's Vehicles

Old Competition 350Z

350_zpsf9857eb9.png

HP: 520
Torque: 480

This 350Z was in action all the way back in monsterGAUZ's D1GP over a year ago. This tune is one of the more "user friendly" type, as it was tuned around the DFGT, which had less Force Feed Back, only having one motor. This car only has Stage 3 weight reduction, and everything else fully upgraded. The car is very smooth and holds it's angle, nowadays it may not be the fastest car out in the field (being a year old tune), but it has it's speed. With some minor adjustments this car will be able to compete with the level of today.

GT-86
86_zps5cd2f7bd.png

HP: 400
Torque: 265

This car hasn't competed in any competitions at all, just a had it tuned for a while and never used it so I decided to share it. This car naturally has speed and grip, plus a bad transmission for drifting. Added some weight to balance out the car 50 - 50, transmission is debugged and gets through the gears great. The car is smooth through corners and snaps in transitions for the highest amount of speed. For many it may seem the car has alot of under steer, which is my style, but I'm sure it can be removed for someone else's preference. Because of the technique I used to tune the transmission this car would have to be sent, as someone may not be able to have the same numbers in thee end, plus this car also has a number of hidden parts installed:

• Stage 5 Weight Reduction (1119kg with 77kg added)
• Racing Catalytic Converter
• Triple-Plate Clutch
• Racing Flywheel

There is a non-hybrid model of this car available with the same tune without the hidden parts.
HP: 375
Torque: 255

VDC S3 FC
FC_zpsede01fa2.png

HP: 400
Torque: 370

This Mazda RX-7 FC was used to compete in SPANKS VDC Season 3 championship about 10 months ago. This tune may seem more aggressive as this was when I acquired a G27 just under a year ago and it was competing with comfort mediums. This cars runs the mid-range turbo and 90kg added to the back to help have an even weight distribution. Again this car is somewhat outdated but it is still up there, handling is smooth and responsive and may seem a little softer being that it was ran on comfort mediums.

Here is the last time I drove the car about three months ago.

Tak's Style

Not many, if any at all know Tak, his style is more of the "user friendly" type being tuned around the DFGT. Tak gets respectable angle and speed, but would be more comfortable towards the everyday driver. Tak is definitely able to do well in competitions, so his tunes are far from "novice". The tunes are very smooth yet responsive, and the base tunes can be passed around many cars.

Tak's Vehicles

'90 SILVIA K's S13
S13_zps632293a9.png

HP: 403
Torque: 304

This S13 is stated to be smooth, reliable, and has the ability to compete. Tuned around the DFGT, this tune may come off to be "soft" to some, but will catch you by surprise by it's characteristics. Everything is added to this car other than chassis reinforcement and 200kg added, more likely for driver preference. This car can also be an everyday drifter with comfort for many and can become a very enjoyable ride, especially the NEMESIS Night Slide missile events.

Last edited:
I am currently signed up for Formula Drift.

I would be able to sponsor you for Formula D, although you probably wont want to use an un-modded 350 with an outdated tune :lol: Seeing that you use a G27 it shouldn't take long for you to cope with another style tune.

Yep same with me .

For you I would like to work with improving your overall driving and how you prefer your cars rather then hopping in one of these 👍

I would be able to sponsor you for Formula D, although you probably wont want to use an un-modded 350 with an outdated tune :lol: Seeing that you use a G27 it shouldn't take long for you to cope with another style tune.

For you I would like to work with improving your overall driving and how you prefer your cars rather then hopping in one of these 👍
Do you have any other tunes you can sponsor me with? I just need someone who is good with tuning to help me set up a competition car that will compliment my style and help me get used to my wheel and just let me throw it into corners without it being hard to keep it at big angles. (My tuning abilities are pretty bad, lol.) I don't mind running a hybrid as well and I can do the swap myself and sent you it already swapped.

I think a good car for me would be:
Scion frs (this would be sweet, considering it is becoming popular for the 2013 formula D season in real life), 240sx s13 silvia, rx7 or a Chaser

I'd like to get some help to set up a premium 350Z for coming competitions. If you have some free time on the weekend we could meet.

Back