Will GT6 have a mode similar to Sega GT´s "Carrozzeria"?

Brazil
Porto Alegre
LazyLiquid
I readed today that you will be able to create your own car. I was figuring then what that means and what possibilities would happens. First of all, i think its a freaking awsome addition to GT6, but im always worried about building limits and specialy about body models and their variations. Also i don´t know how these cars will fit into the ultra-realist world of GT.

For those who don´t know what is the Sega GT´s Carrozzeria Mode, i found a video witch shows slightly how it looks. There are several options that the video didn´t showed, but its the only video i got:

Starts from the 5:00

I hope that in case that we have this stunning feature on GT6, it goes even further.

When I read this I assumed it was regarding a Livery Studio. Creating your own cars sounds interesting but would need to be restricted if it is to sit well with the realistic approach of Gran Turismo.

I have a feeling that this custom car angle has perhaps been misinterpreted and that it means you can make your own car through the application of the thousands of new aero accessories. Hopefully a Livery Studio will feature too...

Last edited:
I readed today that you will be able to create your own car.

Woah, hold on there, sunshine.

Players can create their own personalised custom car in the game.

As much as I'd like it to be, we can't assume this means you can create your own car. It could just as easily be talking about a livery editor, or maybe new body modification options.

Latest Posts

Back