People Who Want Saab In Gt6

• Thread starter qgroundhog
  • 20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
qgroundhog
So earlier today I was actually discussing with my dad which manufacturer he thinks should be added to gt6. His response to me was SAAB, the deceased Swedish auto maker that back in the day pumped out some pretty sweet cars. I'm sure adding SAAB as slick later would be easy enough.
Here are two Saab models I would like to see:
2007 Saab 93 2.0t
1984 Saab 900 turbo

Fun fact Saab designed the second jet engine and Saab was the first company to turbocharge a car.
Let me know what you think below. Cheers!

YES, Now that I would love to see, PD would need the sounds sorted out first though because the 99 turbo makes a fantastic noise.

Last edited:
Yes, please... GT6 needs 5 SAABs to be a happier game. But I think it'll be harder now as Saab is kinda gone.

Wouldn't mind some SAABs in the game. Would love to see an old 2-stroke, although they would have to get the sound right, which is not likely.

I´d love to drive a Saab in GT6!

´87 Saab 900 turbo Convertible

Saab Aero X Concept

I guess SAAB could be a nice addirion to the 6th GranTurismo. Or maybe GT just needs more scandinavia cars. Like volvo, opel and etc. :D

In a world without budgets and with unlimited resources, sure I'd like to see Saab in GT6. But I can think of maybe 500 cars I'd like to see in GT6 before the first Saab appears on the list, so no, it's not a high priority for me.

My godfather and a couple of his friends actually bougth the two very last saabs in the world. I think one of them was on display at the Geneve motor show a couple of years ago.

I feel like there is a serious chance it could happen. I think Saab's unfortunate situation has caused a lot of people to look back and rediscover the brand. And they have been a very influential and important part of automotive history. Polyphony would recognize that, and provided they could actually negotiate with the license holders (a Japanese/Chinese consortium or something, I think), it might come true.

Absolutely, SAAB is such an underrated car maker, I think they are still alive but they won't be doing saabs anymore, more like chinese electric turds...sad to see them like that, it reminds of Lancia...

All we'd need from saab would be the turbo X with 280bhp 2.8l twinturbo V6 and AWD.

I said this a while back...we need Saab since GM screwed them. They made really great quality cars, we should have them in our games at least to remember the brand.

The 2-stroke Saab 96 would be awesome, the sound from it is amazing but as PD is sooo bad to recreate the amazing sounds from almost all cars, we can just look at its cool drop design, which is quite good that too :)

This should be in a wishlist thread, but yes, I'd love Saab to be in GT6 and well as many other manufacturers that have never been in the GT series before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back