2005 bmw m5 tune

• Thread starter alboking
  • 5 comments
have you looked at the drag tuning bible thread???everything you need to know is in there,and tuning a car yourself makes the first win that much sweeter

jspectoaster
have you looked at the drag tuning bible thread???everything you need to know is in there,and tuning a car yourself makes the first win that much sweeter

Very true bro ^^^^ no one here will just hand you over a tune but will help you get the information you need.

Ride Height
Front 0(or higher) Rear 50
Spring RateFront 12.0 Rear 14.0
Damper ExtensionFront 1 Rear 10
Damper CompressionFront 1 Rear 10
AntiFront 4 Rear 4
CamberFront 3.0 Rear 0.0
ToeFront -1.00 Rear 1.00

Tranny

Set to default

Take final to the left. 6th right. Top speed all the way left. 6th right. Set your final speed first. 1st Gear:*6.4712nd Gear:*5.308 3rd Gear:*4.415 4th Gear:*3.716 5th Gear:*3.053 6th Gear:*2.591 7th Gear:*2.272 Final Gear:*2.106 Or wider. Launch in 1st or 2nd.

This is a tune that belongs to karo i found. It should help to get you started. It is an older tune but the rest is up to you to fix best i can do to help. I hope it was ok to post this if not ill remove it from here. Don`t slap on the tune and except it to keep up with the pros. There is work to be done to this tune due to patches that have affected times and tunes.

Last edited:
Back