Transmission: 6-Speed Manual, 6-Speed Paddle-Shift
Layout: Front-engine, Rear-drive
0-60: 3.3 Seconds
1/4 Mile: 11 Sec/128 mph
Top Speed: 207 mph

Wikipedia
Callaway Cars

Nomination Thread

I understand the car is a modified Corvette, but to me it just looks like a bad body kit, almost odd, and takes away from the original car. When the poll is up I'll vote "meh" simply because I'm torn. the performance is great, the looks are just "ok".

If I didn't know any better, and was an average person on the street, I'd say it either looks like a rip off Corvette where someone couldn't afford a real one, or get confused with a normal Corvette and couldn't determine what looks different about it, just that you noticed somethings not quite right...

Uncool.

I suppose it looks alright, and the performance is right, but it lacks that specific spark that makes some cars cool, and defines others. May be a nice car, but it sure isn't cool.

Looks like a 4h gen Camaro from the front, and a 599 from the back.
Kinda cool, because it's still a 'Vette.

Seriously Uncool. Just like Bopop said it has front end of second ugliest Camaro ever, and borrowing elements from super GT car and transplanting them on a sportscar has never worked well.

The C12 was cool. They really did a lot to make it stand out from the C5 Corvette; and it even held the mantle as the Corvette's entry into racing before GM got involved with the C5R around 2001.

The C16... looks like a C6 with a body kit. And not even a particularly attractive one.

Seriously uncool.

I'm a fan of the C12, but surely not this (front end styling is HIDEOUS!)

Sure, it has stats... but looks are just as important when you have a car with the capabilities of the C16.

Uncool.

I voted uncool. It looks pretty bland compared to the regular C6 and the performance of the coupe and convertible is only just slightly above that of the ZR1.

Back