Anonymous Photography

• Thread starter Amomynous
  • 8 comments
England
Leicester, UK
Amomynous_91
ONI Hatter
9038589302_a9e8deda8f_o.jpg

Hello all, and welcome to my photography thread!

I've been taking photos on Forza Motorsport for a while now, and decided to point the camera towards Gran Turismo to see what i could do.

There'll be no real theme to anything until i get the hang of it, so to start off i'll just post random and experimental shots when i take them.

9034918106_cbe6606493_c.jpg

9032695161_601b9b9823_c.jpg

Hope the images work, as i'm not entirely sure how to post them on here >.<

Welcome to the forum mate. Hope to see lots of good pictures in here. Big thumbs down for that camber though!

Hi there, welcome to the GT5 Photomode community - looking forward to see what you will produce. Judging by your first two shots we can expect some great images from you. 👍
Though I agree with Lee on that camber! :eek: ;)

Welcome, not a bad start. The framing/cropping is a bit too tight on these but other than that they are pretty decent shots. ;)

I look forward to seeing more works from you. 👍

Thanks guys, i'll try to get new stuff up weekly.

Haha, yeah.. The camber was more just out of excitement that i could have a LOT of it compared to what i could on FM4... Still bummed out about no way of adjusting offset though, it would've certainly looked a lot cooler with a little offset :P

My next ones won't be so disturbing, don't worry!

[Sorry for the second post; still under moderation. [Edit - Well, was]]

Well, if it isn't Hatter! :D Good to see you around here! Only noticed it was you through seeing your post in my gallery on FM.net. Definitely keeping an eye out for this gallery in future. Will be good to see what you can achieve on GT5's photomode. Your FM4 work was top notch.

Didn't I ever tell you I was psychic? Comes with the Autism :P
Haha, nah. The way you took the photos kinda gave it away, so I went to find you on FM.net and saw the post in my gallery saying you'd just signed up. ;)

Back