Stats that Matter:
Production: 1971-1989
Style: 2 & 4-Door sedan, 3 & 5-Door hatch, 3-Door coupe, and 3-door estate
Engine: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, and 1.7L Flat-4
Transmission: 4 & 5-Speed manual
Layout: Front-engine, Front-drive

Wikipedia

Nomination Thread

I'd like to remind people that we're talking about how cool the car is.

An small econobox is never cool.

I voted uncool. Just a plain, hand me down car. Nothing remotely interesting about it. I'd easily write it off as a junkyard beater, clunker whatever you want to call it. Small engines, ugly design, low power, just over all meh. You'd never catch me in one.

It's a 'Meh' from me. It looks ok but it'll probably be seriously unreliable and a pain to fix.

I voted Meh. It looks ok, but it's not like an F-Type or anything. Not significant at all except that it's an Alfa.

Hmm. On the one hand they disintegrated if you just looked at them, but on the other hand they were supposedly good fun to drive. I'll have to go with cool. But it is a weak cool.

It's mostly on the meh side, but I'll rate it cool simply because it has a badass name which reminds me of an old French aircraft manufacturer :dopey:

Driven a few. Sub-zero.

It may be slow, unreliable and old, but its also a stunningly well balanced and chuck-able car that leaves a smile on your face for hours afterwards.

I'd say a "meh", but that's mostly based on the fact they're calling it an Alfa Romeo with a name almost similar to "absurd" (I did manage to read the name this way :lol: ) I'm not doubting it must have some positive sides, but, for an Alfa, it's not what I would've expected to say the least

Alfa Romeo - Cool.
More than the sum of its parts - also cool.
Showed that FWD could unequivocally be fun - still cool.

Meh for me its small and nothing special about it But kinda like it but not that much Maybe because its an alfa and i hate hatchbacks well except a few

If i want an alfa i will take a 166 Much more practical and stylish now thats an alfa

I was going to vote seriously uncool, but then I saw the 3 door with quad headlamps and it went to just uncool, then I remembered my friend had one and it literally rusted into the ground before our eyes, so I think it would be cool just to see one still in one piece driving on the road. So I voted meh because I hate Alfas.

Up:

-It's an Alfa
-Simple and unrefined, so should annoy this site badly

Down:

-Too small
-So are the available engines
-Too underpowered
-Not really that good looking
-Rust magnet

= Seriously Uncool

Last edited:
Meh.

It's a pretty bland looking econobox, no matter how good it actually drives.

Back