Transmission: 6-Speed Sequential
Layout: Mid-engine, Rear-drive
0-60: 3.6 Seconds
Top Speed: 202 MPH

Wikipedia
The SuperCars.org

Nomination Thread

Two things before I make my statement.

First, I apologize for putting this up so late. I didn't get home until almost 5AM and have slept all day.

Second, this poll marks the transition from the old Nominations to the new. Originally, niky chose John Dobbs "The Beast", A one-off custom. As that didn't meet up with the new rules, I asked him to pick something else.

NOW, onto the statement!

Like the Caparo T1, it is essentially a race car for the road. Unlike Caparo, Tramontana hasn't received bad publicity about their cars, they have a steady production rate, and it LOOKS like nothing else, as opposed to the T1 trying to copy the Prototype racers.

I should rate this as Seriously uncool, but it's bumped up to just uncool because despite all the poseresqe ideas, it looks very good.

Pretty cool looking but pointless for the street. I'll chose cool simply because it looks awesome with good performance. Because its pointless for the road, that in itself keeps me from choosing sub zero.

Not voting on this one. Not going to say it's cool or uncool... just that I'd be pretty interested in people's reactions to this... :D

Seriously Uncool. More power and torque that it can effectively use, and looks awkwardly proportioned. Motor isn't entirely unique either, it's just a tweaked M-B V12 TT.

Sub Zero. Like the T1, it has a massive sense of humor and just says to the world "Why the hell not". If engineers didn't have a sense of humor to build cars like this, the world would be a much more boring place.

Last edited:
I voted the Caparo as uncool, and this is worse. It's trying too hard and it just looks absurd as a road car.

Driving one of these around town is like showing up to a restaurant in a Crysis Nanosuit.

Seriously Uncool.

My God, I don't think they could have designed anything more hiddeous.

V12 twin turbo...

.. in that thing ...

I could not care if it had "I'm a massive Penis" stenciled on the outside... I'd rock it, until I died 8 seconds later.

You'd look goofy driving it and you would look even goofier going to pick up a pizza with it.

Seriously Uncool.

Seriously Uncool, the only people I can see driving it are footballers that only drive it because it draws attention.

I remember the biggest problem with the cool wall now, there are too many people with dumb opinions whose votes are worth the same as mine.

I remember the biggest problem with the cool wall now, there are too many people with dumb opinions whose votes are worth the same as mine.

Yeah but it evens out with the people that have dumb opinions who vote the same ways as you! 👍

Numbers wise, this car is actually slower than the Caparo. They are both utterly ridiculous, but if I had the chance to choose between them, I go with this. Why? The T1 looks like a LMP car, and might be called one. NO ONE would know what this is.

Meh. Tried to copy track day specials like the T1 and Atom, but kind of did what looks like a half assed job. Should still be a hoot to drive, but not as cool as a T1 or Atom is.

Latest Posts

Back