can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
agei.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by ShadowPeter:

"I give this title because the theme reminds me this music of Jamiroquai. The theme it's simple, grab any supercar and drive at Toscana (Asphalt) aaaaaand don't forget... Multi-car shots only (2 or 3 cars). :)"

CARS: Any Supercar
LOCATIONS: Toscana (Asphalt)
PHOTOTRAVEL: No sir!
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Read above

gtppmcrulesc02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack,
    Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image?
    Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!

• No post-GT5 editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed.
    [*]One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
    [*]Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
    [*]Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
    [*]Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
    [*]You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
    [*]When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
    [*]Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
    [*]A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
    [*]Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
    [*]Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 25. Every fourth
    week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 12-picture,
    4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
    [*]Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
    [*]The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

[20.00 GMT]

FINAL ENTRY

So I looked up the song, and then I realise. Great theme ShadowPeter 👍 . A 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's music nut myself. Wonder how I never heard this before.

I was afraid that people would crucify me for being an Multi-car theme. :nervous::nervous:

Jamiroquai <3

Me too!

Great theme and taste in music ShadowPeter. 👍

Thanks kenny! :) And agreed. 👍

So I looked up the song, and then I realise. Great theme ShadowPeter 👍 . A 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's music nut myself. Wonder how I never heard this before.

Thanks rambo! I started to heard this song on publicity of channel "VH1" on few months ago and i was thinking... "This gave a great theme for Photomode Competitions!" Despite not knowing the name of the singer and the music at the time. lol

Anyway

Is it just me or not, when I see the video clip, I immediately think "why PD didn't put the Ferrari F355 and Lamborghini SE30 on GT5???" :(:(

It's just not you buddy, I had the exact same thought when I heard the song. I would love to drive both of them, especially the Diablo. The f355 was an old favourite when I was growing up. Encountered it while playing NFS II . :dopey:

To be honest ... it´s not that difficult , just host a private lobby and invite a bunch of people ... tell them which cars are allowed and BOOm there you go .

To be honest ... it´s not that difficult , just host a private lobby and invite a bunch of people ... tell them which cars are allowed and BOOm there you go .

You don't need a bunch of people. :lol: You can do this offline. :)

About the cars, here some examples:

Audi R8's
Alfa Romeo 8C
Chev Corvette C6 '06 and '09
Chev Corvette C7
All Dodge Viper's
All Ford GT40's
All Lamborghini's
All Ferrari's (except the F1's off course)
Mercedes SLS AMG
Mercedes SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09
Nissan's R35
All RUF's (except the 3400S car)
Saleen
All Pagani standard's
All McLaren's
All Aston Martins

Last edited:
Ridox2JZGTE

You have to chose whichever shot you think is the best, so edit your post with the pictures, and then mark as your final entry, and with red text.

Don't forget that there is only one entry allowed in the comps.👍

FINAL ENTRY
Changed

No time for another shoot so I dragged through my photos and found one from the photo shoot Justin and I did a while back that should fit the theme.

Last edited:
Final Entry

She's a cosmic girl, from another galaxy! :D
When I was younger, I though it was a girl singing. Until I watched the music video to Virtual Insanity. :lol:

Last edited:
Presume this is still open...

FINAL ENTRY

It's still at night, but like i said to Raphaele:

Multi-car shots only (2 or 3 cars)
I'm sorry Raphaele! :(

Final Entry

She's a cosmic girl, from another galaxy! :D
When I was younger, I though it was a girl singing. Until I watched the music video to Virtual Insanity. :lol:

You don't know Jamiroquai, right?? xD :sly:

Anyway

The Pagani Zonda R '09, actually is a road car or a race car, i think it's a race car but i'm not sure...

I didn't see Raph's first entry, so it's only 2 or 3 cars and I have one too many?
In which case I will most likely be out as it will be another 12 hours or so before I will be back on a computer to be able to change it.

I didn't see Raph's first entry, so it's only 2 or 3 cars and I have one too many?
In which case I will most likely be out as it will be another 12 hours or so before I will be back on a computer to be able to change it.

yup. The max is: 3 cars ;)

The Pagani Zonda R '09 is a track only car, so therefore it can't be driven on a public road.

However, it's your choice ShadowPeter.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back