• 9 comments

Rallywagon

what a long strange trip
Premium
United States
Michigan
Rallywgn81

7temHk3.png

Hello everyone, This thread is being built as the home of the S.N.A.I.L. Spec Racing leagues video channels home on GTP. Below is a link to the youtube Channel housing our videos. In the coming days updates will be made, including videos from our Sunday Night Spec Racing Series, of which the league was created, as well as videos from other S.N.A.I.L. hosted events. In the works for the future is a live feed as well as a dedicated website for the S.N.A.I.L. Video Channel.
Stay tuned and drive on!

S.N.A.I.L. Spec Racing Youtube Channel

Update 11/23/13:
Things have slowed up. Stopped playing to give myself a break and prepare for GT6. I'm going to be finishing off a game room and build a permanent home for my rig. This will also include more permanent provisions for recording as well. So expect to see lots of action here once Dec 6th hits.

Last edited:
Video feeds from the S.N.A.I.L. Youtube channel:

Division 4 Round 3 Race 2 9/29/13

Division 4 Round 1 Race 2 9/29/13

Division 3 Round 1 Race 2 10/6/13

Division 3 Round 3 Race 2 10/6/13

Last edited:
Rally, are all those vids in post 2 the live feeds or replays? A couple of them just show the finishing screen here. Could be the network here at work.

Thanks for pointing that out, they are recorded live, not replays. However, after I left them to upload, I guess my computer went to sleep... They didnt load right onto youtube. I'll take care of that when I get back home

Back