Chevelles in GT4????

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2I<E2S SUC1<
  • 42 comments
  • 4,774 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6
I was wondering if there was gonna be chevelles in GT4 I saw comething about them in a sig by Zeroy or something like that in the skidpad post on pg 2. If there is it is sold to me already. Wlamart get ready...HERE I COME. Maybe it will look like this. 454 baby!!!!!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
 

Attachments

  • flamed 454 chevelle.jpg
    flamed 454 chevelle.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 479
First off welcome to gtplanet.

secondly yes there are going to be chevelles in gt4, in fact there ARE chevelles in gt4. i can see your a fan of chevelles so that must be good news for you. take a look in the RUMOUR AND SPECULATION forum and take a look at some of the pics. some have pics of the chevelle ss. and welcome again and enjoy your time here. Happy Posting!!!!
 
It looks more like this one: :trouble:
 

Attachments

  • chevelle.jpeg
    chevelle.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 521
Whoa. That's the first screenshot of an in-game menu I've seen. Looks good.
 
Yes, I have, it was cool to see the driver inside the car fully animated, but the car felt very heavy, underpowered and slow. :(
 
There is supposed to be a whole new handling system very different from previous GT's.
 
Here's a great shot of the chevy chevelle SS in GT4...

:D

screen158b.jpg
 
well hopefully ZEE a fully tuned and fully weight reduced Prowler will be a blast to drive
 
TRUE :)
 
the only problem with that picture is that the 69 z-28 would be in front of the chevelle:trouble:
 
Are you sure cos it's a Chevelle SS and they were more powerful.
 
can someone please post more chevelle pics, please
 
Originally posted by GDO 2
There is supposed to be a whole new handling system very different from previous GT's.

if they are gonna change it lets just hope they make it a better handling system then eh :trouble:
 
Originally posted by 2I<E2S SUC1<
I was wondering if there was gonna be chevelles in GT4 I saw comething about them in a sig by Zeroy or something like that in the skidpad post on pg 2. If there is it is sold to me already. Wlamart get ready...HERE I COME. Maybe it will look like this. 454 baby!!!!!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

All hail the 454SS Baby!!!!! It would be cool to have engine swaps and drop the new 572 Performance Crate engine in one!
 
What's up with bringing back a 3 month old thread?

anyway, I really like the look of the Chevelle that's in the game I'm really excited about drivin' it.:D
 
Originally posted by camaro454
the only problem with that picture is that the 69 z-28 would be in front of the chevelle:trouble:


:confused: maybe ,its according to who was driving the camaro
 
oh Im sorry, just ignore this, im just posting caus i want to post 100 posts so I can edit my avatar ;)
 
jope
 
jopesellle
 
Omg!!!
 
aaaah!!! a monste!!!
 
PuTTe_TuTTe
attachment.php
 
Putte, keep that up and I guarantee you'll be banned.
 
The biggest question I have about the 1970 Chevelle in the game is:
Does the vent open up on the cowl of the hood when accelerating like in real life????
THAT would be impressive!
 
check out these sweet pics my good friend TANGOMAN took for me today 👍

CAMAROBOY the cowl induction is always open ;)

















 
2I<E2S SUC1<
I was wondering if there was gonna be chevelles in GT4 I saw comething about them in a sig by Zeroy or something like that in the skidpad post on pg 2. If there is it is sold to me already. Wlamart get ready...HERE I COME. Maybe it will look like this. 454 baby!!!!!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Amen Ricers are retarded
 
DRIFT GOD
check out these sweet pics my good friend TANGOMAN took for me today 👍

CAMAROBOY the cowl induction is always open ;)

















NIce pics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back