Pitz'd off!

• Thread starter Tazio
  • 21 comments
I've restarted GT3 (again! This is my fourth time around.) in an effort to get the Day 229 100% Complete.

Anyway, I didn't ever use the Vitz for anything in my other games. It was too boring. I just beat the Vitz Cup races & moved on.

But, this time, I really didn't feel like racing these leagues so I put the Pitz on steroids & tuned it as high as it would go. Holy crap that thing's fast! I've never used a fully tuned Vitz & I had no idea.

I know that people are going to think that I'm kidding. But I was running 0-60 times somewhere close to 5 seconds & was lapping Laguna Seca in under 90 seconds with a top speed of close to 170! That's only about 5-6 seconds slower than what I was doing in the CLK Touring Car around Laguna Seca! I'll admit that I wasn't doing too great in the CLK, but still . . .

Now, I just can't look at that ugly piece of **** the same because I've seen it when it's Pitz'd off.

I never used the Pitz, sold it shortly after winning it. Is it a Pitz that's super fast or are Vitz in general? 'Cause I have a Vitz in my garage and last I checked it wasn't all that breathtaking. :confused:

The Pitz is just a Pink Vitz. It's just a nickname.

It's not like it's one of the fastest on the game. Believe me, it's no ZZII. It's just a hell of a lost faster than I was expecting. And like I said, it kept up with some of the race cars.

I endured the Pro Vitz series three weeks ago for my prize Castrol Supra.

The RS can get a nice bit of power (around 280 or so). Not bad if you've got the credits lying around, and you want to guarantee victory in those 10-lap races. SSR11 was the thoughest...the Pitz still understeers through every one of those hairpins.

Mine get's 294 hp. And, if you set the toe-angles out to -2.0, it will actually step out the tail from time to time. Also, it seems to me that MUCH stiffer springs help if you want the tail to slide out.

Speaking of which, Jefri, son of the Sultan of Brunei - famed for his car collecting habits - once bought a 42m yacht which he named "Tits". It came with two private launches, which he named "Nipple 1" and "Nipple 2".

Real class act, that guy.

But I digress.

Yeah, he also "buys" young american women to become his many mistresses. They live at the mansion and get everything they want (that is until they get too old-like, oh, 20, and then it's back to the gutter with them).

Okay, I got a little bored & did some testing with the Pitz. Turns out I was way off on the top speed when I said 170. Here are the numbers.

0-60*: 5.383"

0-400m: 13.653"

Top speed: 163.5 mph

Laguna Seca: 1'26.437"

Midfield: 1'17.299"

* 0-60 times were done by watching the replay from the 0-400m sprints & pressing start-pause as quickly as possible to stop the clock as close as possible to the instant 60 mph was reached. Not terribly accurate, but hey, it works. :D

pupik
I endured the Pro Vitz series three weeks ago for my prize Castrol Supra.

The RS can get a nice bit of power (around 280 or so). Not bad if you've got the credits lying around, and you want to guarantee victory in those 10-lap races. SSR11 was the thoughest...the Pitz still understeers through every one of those hairpins.
I agree with you 👍 SSR11, wasn't a stroll in the park, like Grand Valley :lol:

You're doing it again.

If you want to read these old posts to seek information, fine...

But posting to them with nothing to offer is still gravedigging. If you had something new to offer, such as a new setting, or a new fast lap, that would be one thing. But this posting of yours to old threads, with nothing but a smart ass opinion, is useless.

NoQuarter
You're doing it again.

But posting to them with nothing to offer is still gravedigging. If you had something new to offer, such as a new setting, or a new fast lap, that would be one thing. But this posting of yours to old threads, with nothing but a smart ass opinion, is useless.
Read what Neon duke (moderator) said about using old Threads, and also read what i said about... replying with...down answers :tdown:Are you well into the game? I'm not, so.....don't throw another log into the almost dead fire 👎

NoQuarter
You're doing it again.

...and is dangerously close to spamming, which is prohibited by the rules. Don't make me punish you. You've been reminded enough times now.

There's now five topics which you've posted in, or resurrected, about the Yaris/Vitz at SSR11R. Isn't just one enough? Don't you get a little bit confused by trying to have five different simultaneous conversations on the same topic to the same people?

Excuse me for butting in here but I don't see what is so wrong about what he's doing. Now granted this thread is the only example of gravediging that I have to go by, but in my opinion his coment was anything but negative. If he was going aroud to old threads posting thing like "you suck" and "this is stupid" then that would be a different story. But he's not. His comment was a legitiment continuation of a discussion that was going on in this thread (something about SSR11) and not at all distructive. So what if the conversation stems back to 03', it's a forum, conversations never end. Now your going to say "thats great Inferno now he'll never stop" but he was just agreeing with, and adding to what Pupik said. not at all spaming.

No, the thing is, he has been bringing up SSR11 in 5 different threads, each only slightly related to that exact race, and making is so the same subject is being dicussed in FIVE different threads at ONCE. That is the problem. Further more, he didn't even ask a question, or seek help, he just stated something he has stated repeatedly in CURRENT threads.

Back to the subject of this resurrected thread... the Vitz is surprisingly fast, I enjoy it quite a bit, and prefer the Pitz, but I think I'm gonna tune a random color one for a friend to start the game with. Just light tuning, though the suspension will get work... :D

Back