GT4 awards @ SEMA

"The overall winner was Ted and Sue Richardson who were honored with the "Best in Show" award for their one-of-kind 1962 Buick Special. In addition to the hardware, the Richardson's 1962 Buick Special will set a new standard for visibility among auto enthusiasts as their vehicle will be drivable in Gran Turismo 4 when it is available worldwide for PlayStation 2 in 2004."

go here for the whole article.
http://www.dreamstation.cc/news/video_games/id2267

The car
http://www.baer.com/Media/ContentDetails.aspx?ContentID=119
Looks sweet.

That's an awesome lookin' Buick.

I'm glad they didn't award some stupid truck or fiber glass monstrosity.

meh
I know i wont be driving it in the game.
I will take my Ruf thank you.

GetImage.aspx

I really dont like Buicks, but that one looks alright. But watch out for those pebbles, that ground clearence dosen't look like it'll go over much... :lol:

This info and pic as been around for a while, but I never thought anybody would dare post it. That thing is fugly! I like old, classic American cars, but this is pushing it.

Just think about the time PD will waste putting this in GT4 when they could put in something we really want.

I just realized something, PD dosen't have any other Buick cars in GT4, do they? So, they have to create a new dealer for just this one car? I bet they aren't happy about that!

Maybe now they will put in the 1987 Buick GNX. I hope so. I wanted that car when I was a teen, but I settled for my 69 Dodge Charger, which I hope will make into GT4 also.

I really wish this was a joke, but sadly it isn't :rolleyes: I can't believe they're putting that... that... THING into a RACING game :lol:

It's ugly as hell. I don't think that's a very balanced or even valid car for racing. Just my 2 cents.;)

Wasnt this posted a few days ago?? results and such guess people dont know oh to look around for other threads first oh well, anyways its a pretty lookin car and I think I might take that baby for a spin around the track...

It'll be the only car in the whole game that you'll buy a suspension kit to raise the ride height...talk about impractical!

Bedhead

Screw that car... So much for trying to collect every car in the game. Now it is every car minus 3... the Prowler, SS-R truck or whatever it's name is if that's wrong and this horrible buick.

I was expecting someone like bozz to show up and have an evo6 to get put in the game, or something better.... :-/ Not a damn buick....

I wish this was a damn joke....

Originally posted by Bill-182
Screw that car... So much for trying to collect every car in the game. Now it is every car minus 3... the Prowler, SS-R truck or whatever it's name is if that's wrong and this horrible buick.

I was expecting someone like bozz to show up and have an evo6 to get put in the game, or something better.... :-/ Not a damn buick....

I wish this was a damn joke....

Wheres the diversity if theres 500 Evo's ans Sklines. If you don't like the car fine, I personally don't either but there has always been cars in a GT game I don't like, that doesn't mean it's no good it being ther, shut up.

Latest Posts

Back