You people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreyxtreme

(Banned)
Not to be rude or anything, but what is WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
Not letting people advertise for their site, makes me sick.
What, are you afraid that you'll lose all of your members if someone advertises? I don't think so. Trust me, i own a site that has an advertisements forum and my people come back EVERYDAY.
And there's another site that has 5,000+ members that has an advertisements forum and about 100+ of those members keep comming back.
Now this is a succesful forum i can see that, 25,000+ members, but why don't you allow people to advertise? I agree with the chain letter stuff and all that but advertising for a simple site?
What if every site didn't allow advertising? Your site wouldn't be as popular now would it? No.
Someone let YOU advertise, so why don't you let US advertise.

Thanks!
-CoreyXtreme

I want discussion on my website, not advertisements. I'm sorry that you don't agree with that.

What if every site didn't allow advertising? Your site wouldn't be as popular now would it? No.
Actually, it would. Not all of those 25,000 members came from other forums. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Coreyxtreme
This is the text you missed out here, "But I'm just going to go on and be rude"

If you want to make a suggestion that people are going to listen to, then you must change the manner in which you ask the question. Making a comment the way you have just done, gets people's back up right away and they are less likely to accomodate your wishes. You come in with an attitude, you're going to get attitude back.

And there's another site that has 5,000+ members that has an advertisements forum and about 100+ of those members keep comming back.
So where did the other 4,900 go?

And anyway, if you want to advertise your site, put it in your sig. That's where you'll find mine.

Was the sole purpose of your signing up here to advertise your website?

If so, 👍

(I advertise my websites in my signature. Just click on the forward slashes. :))

Both posting and HELPING THIS SITE GROW SOME MORE and sorting an injustice.Curve said you people don't allow advertising, I came to sort it out. Cause i don't think it's fair.

Let it go? Curve you don't know my history on forums. When i post something the people listen. I'm well know on anyboard.

Let it go? Curve you don't know my history on forums. When i post something the people listen. I'm well know on anyboard.

And now you're well known here for complaining.:)

I'm well know on anyboard.
Can I state the obvious and say, "well, I've never heard of you"

Corey, glad you decided to come here; but what I think is meant by the AUP is don't make advertising the main point of any threads or posts you make. I mean, I agree that this site is for mainly discussion, and must point out that email originally held the same purpose; but now look at it; flooded with junk mail (and what exactly is junk email? People advertising their websites, chain schemes, and other crap). If You want a communication system that has that kind of stuff, go back to your inbox and post from there.

Originally Posted by Coreyxtreme
Gee, I wonder why he doesn't know your hisstory on forums; maybe you're in for the reality check that you're not as famous as you think. I know that I'm not going to listen to some hot-shot who thinks that he can change the mind of one of the best internet communities on the net (that also boasts one of the largest threads ever created).

I'm well know on anyboard.

Wow, You're almost as ignorant as all them C list clebrities who yell out,'do you know who I am!' At anyone, who obviousley doesn't.

When i post something the people listen.

And thats just plain bigheaded.

Now what you should have done, is come in here and written out you argument in a few paragraphs. JohnBM01 is a good example of this and earns great respect in doing so.

Not letting people advertise for their site, makes me sick.
What, are you afraid that you'll lose all of your members if someone advertises? I don't think so. Trust me, i own a site that has an advertisements forum and my people come back EVERYDAY.
Now this is a succesful forum i can see that, 25,000+ members, but why don't you allow people to advertise? I agree with the chain letter stuff and all that but advertising for a simple site?
Someone let YOU advertise, so why don't you let US advertise.

Thanks!
-CoreyXtreme

You have an extremely weak stomach.

I wouldn't care if you were the Pope, I still wouldn't pay attention to an argument presented like you have presented it.

Who are you? And what is so "xtreme" about "Corey"?

Simple facts of which you may be oblivious:
1. You may advertise any website in your signature (as I do).
2. You may not post with the sole purpose of advertising a website.
3. You aren't as important as you think you are.

Cheers,

xTremeFamineMaxUnderground

Xtreme about corey?
Lady you don't know who I am.
I am know for stating problems. And I have been banned on 50 forums on the net! Why? For stating a problem.

What you have to understand Coreyxtreme is that this web site is run by Jordan at his expense, both in terms of the financial outlay and the time he spends in building and maintaining it.

This gives him a right to decide what he wants on the site, and if he doesn't want advertisements, that's his decision. You have to respect that, and if you don't, your tenure here will be short.

And anyway, there's a community here, and the members all have a moral duty to uphold that community by contributing to it. If you just come in here and post an ad for your site, you're not contributing, you're leeching. You're nothing but a parasite, feeding off the hard work of others. You have no value.

If whatever site you are advertising is that good, it will generate its own traffic, without you having to steal it from other sites.

You are keen to boast that you're "well know on anyboard". Would that be as a petulant idiot who moans whenever they don't get their own way?

EDIT: Want to make that 51 forums? I'll press the big red button for you if you like.

Sorry gtp...

You're a ****ing idiot. The only reason you haven't been banned from here already is that we like ripping the piss out of you for being such a loser.

I laugh that you call famine 'lady'. You have no respect for us, why in hell should we respect and listen to you?

bECAUSE lUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER
This guy is good! Please don't ban him. Can we keep him as a pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back