Drag Tournament

Ok, we all know that drag racing was taken out of GT2. Becuase of that, I got an idea to hold our own drag races. I got the idea from two certain online based racing games.

RULES: Drag races will be held on the 400M run on the test course. For those you dont know, this could only be done on the Simulation Disc. Open subition via PM, please include a replay with all the guages, the division in which you are competing in, and also include your name and time as follows: Name@this time. You may only run in 2 divisons. Once entered in a class, you may not change divisons. If displacement of the car is not given, refer to the stock dealership car and see if its under regulation. Divions will change every event, but will stay with in the same guide lines. Anyone found cheating will be disqualified.
Exhibitions are more than welcomed.(I.E. unisajescrules). That in which you dont have to turn in a picture.
2nd: 3pt
3rd: 1pt
Race 1
Divisions:
D1: FF layout. Car MUST be bone stock. You may run Super Softs.
D2: FF layout. Civic open.
D3: FF layout. Domestic vs. Import open
D4: FF layout. 250hp limit. NA CARS ONLY. Full tranny upgrades, suspension upgrades, and stage 3 weight reduction. Super-Soft permitted
D5: FF layout open. 2000cc and below.
Race 2
D1: FR layout. Car MUST be bone stock. You may run Super Softs
D2: FR layout. Levin/Trueno open.
D3: FR layout. WWIII Domestic Import European open.
D4: FR layout. 400hp limit. You may run turbo. Full tranny upgrades, suspension upgrades, and stage 3 weight reduction. Super-Soft permitted.
D5: FR layout. Open, 3500cc and below.

Results
D1:
1) Neon_SRt Eclipse GS-T @ 0:14.346
D2:
1) Driftnewb110 Spoon Civic @ 0:12.456
D3:
-
D4:
Driftnewb110 Spoon Civic @ 0:12.456(exhibition)
1)Neon_SRt '96 Civic Sedan @ 0:14.298
D5:
1) Driftnewb110 R Taeivon Trampio FTO @ 0:11.303
Current Standings:
D1:
Neon_SRt 5pts
D2:
Driftnewb110 5pts
D3:
-
D4:
Neon_SRt 5pts
D5:
Driftnewb110 5pts
Neon_SRt has taken over, so look around the thread for the races.

I have a little question about Divison 1. When you sometimes but a car, the dealer will add some horsepower to the car. Does this count as adding parts to the car or is it still stock?

any open class cause i have a 7,000+ hp Intrepid ES that will pull a verrrry fast quarter mile and a 2379 hp SVT cobra that will do an 8 sec. blast

I've got this GREAT outfit for this competition. High heals, mini skirt, cutest blouse you've ever seen, and a purse to match.

What? Not that kind of drag?

Oh gawd! I'm so embarrased!

GT40 MKII
any open class cause i have a 7,000+ hp Intrepid ES that will pull a verrrry fast quarter mile and a 2379 hp SVT cobra that will do an 8 sec. blast
no hybrids. and the next races or wutever will be fr. if u use a race spec car like spoon civic, look at the dealership and see the displacment of the car, and if its under 2000cc then you can race it

LoudMusic
I've got this GREAT outfit for this competition. High heals, mini skirt, cutest blouse you've ever seen, and a purse to match.

What? Not that kind of drag?

Oh gawd! I'm so embarrased!
:lol:

Do we really have to make a video for a little 400m drag race?

Neon_SRT
:lol:

Do we really have to make a video for a little 400m drag race?
yes, just so i know you really did it and not just made up a time. you dont need to go out and buy a capture card for this just video tape the screen

Neon_SRT
But how do you make a video and put it on the computer?
ok well what i have is dvc80 and it comes wit a conecter that does audio video and s-video. so what i do is video tape my tv screen, connect my camera to my comp, and then transfer

if you really cant get it as a video take a picture of right when you finish your run. like when you finish how it sayz how you ranked, take a pic of that

The dvc80 is a little to expensive so I'll find a cheaper way to make a video... but thanks for the info.

(im going to enter in this tournament :))

ok theres no way no one entered. i came back from vegas just right now and my inbox is empty. if one other person besides neon sayz theyre going to enter, ill countinue with the tournament. If not, ill just stop posting racing and people could just share times

Divion 1

I used a stock eclipse GS-T with super soft tires and 220 hp.
The time is 0:14.346

Divion 4

I used a 1996 civic sedan with 240hp. The modifications added were: Full customization suspension, sport tires, sport transmission, weight reduction stage 3, NA tune-up stage 2, and racing muffler.

The time is 0:14.298

(i'll put the pictures of the final time later today because the camera's recharging and it takes a lot of time :grumpy: )

dude dont post your time next time, PM them to me. alright the final turn-in date for race 1 is diss friday. before 6pm western time. suggestiong for race 2 are welcome. it is a FR race, and the D2 is going to be a Trueno/Levin race. im entering D5 and D2. ill do D1 and D4 just so i can compare times, but its just be for fun

ok...ok.. ill change it. you dont have to be so picky about it. ive seen both of them writen the same amount of times, and "western" popped into my 13 YEAR OLD brain first.

results of race 1, and the divisions of race 2 have been laid out. suggestions or the next race are welcome. its going to be a 4wd. and theres for sure a skyline open. im think of also making an evo open or evo vs skyline

Back