Ages of GTP Members

  • Thread starter Thread starter cardude2004
  • 210 comments
  • 7,741 views

How old are YOU?


  • Total voters
    178
  • Poll closed .
Well this thread doesn't have a poll either.

I am 16.
 
So are you going to need a poll for this one?

BTW, 17 here going 18 March 15.
 
18 years right here...I think the poll is coming.
 
Matrixhasu77
20 years old in exactly one week. I joined when I was 17.

Like me, and I hope to stay just as long.

I'd love to meet a member here over 60 years old! Seriously, that'd be awesome!
 
14. I guess that slots me into the second group.
 
I'm 18 right now.

Can't wait to see how many people are in the over 71 group.
 
Shannon
14. I guess that slots me into the second group.


You're kidding, right? I always thought you were 17-18... geeze.

I'm 24, by the way.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Like me, and I hope to stay just as long.

I'd love to meet a member here over 60 years old! Seriously, that'd be awesome!
This is one of the reasons I decided to create this thread. I am a member at a computer forum and somebody there created a thread similar to this one and some guy on that forum was like 88 and all the rest of the people were about 40 and under. I thought it would be funny if somebody was like 70 on this forum. I will stop being mean now. I don't want to scare anybody away. If you are like 50 or older, don't be scared to vote. I will quit making fun of peoples ages and won't make fun of you.
 
13, turning 14 in May 2005.
 
I will be 23 on friday.
 
It feels so weird to be stuck in the 10 - 15 bracket but that's where I'm at. For another two months anyway.
 
I'm 19.
 
Alpha and Shannon are younger than I? I needed a solid bit of shock for the day.

18.5, although I've been around (back in the original GTF days) since January 2000. And lurked a solid 4-6 months before that.
 
I'm 16. I would say the majority would be between 16 and 20, that's expected.
 
I'm 28(really 30).
 
20 on March 21
 
skip0110
How can you have a fake age and a real age?

Don't make me explain.
 
I was born to drive 18 years, 327 days, 14 hours, & 31 minutes ago.
 
16. Whoo. Pee.

McLaren F1GTR
I'd love to meet a member here over 60 years old! Seriously, that'd be awesome!
Uncle Bob's 60-something, but he abruptly left a few months ago.
 
Back