what's going on here

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 75 comments
  • 5,389 views
Mista Bob
Just wait for it.. Ebay "1000 Gran Turismo keys for sale". :crazy:

Yeah, and when the person that buys it gets it and realizes it's made of paper, I'd like to see their face. :dopey:
 
Amazing, it even gives the routes the ads are on!

GT4s sooo close :nervous:
 
GTchampion
I want one! they never do stuff here.. :grumpy:
Thats cuz we live in Canada.
Canadians are like 21st century hippies.
No one takes us seriously.:indiff:
 
Homer_SS
Thats cuz we live in Canada.
Canadians are like 21st century hippies.
No one takes us seriously.:indiff:
sony won't do any promos like that for the US either. To think we might actually like proof that it is gonna come out.
 
That is really some good advertising!
 
so what's the deal then? If you have a key it reserves you a copy? What if some idiot walked by and grabbed'em all Pokemon style?
 
Jows73
There getting the keys to a door. Inside each door has a TV screen and a PS2 and what they think is a copy GT4. They load it up thinking its the final version but when the disk loads it reads "GT4 the delay of your life - delayed till 3rd quarter 2005 :crazy:

Sorry to make another comment about the delayed release date but I couldnt help it.

👍
:lol:
 
It´s just advertising.
 
^lol monkeys...









PS:That's some really good advertising.
 
I don't get it... 2 questions...

What exactly are these "keys"?

Why do people keep saying things along the lines of "Thats some good advertising"?
 
That's some really odd advertising.
 
WOWZ! A free paper key, man I hope that comes to the UK so I can LIKE pretend to own a real car! THAT WOULD ROCKZ!!! D00DS!
 
Back