My Photomode gallery

• Thread starter Rue
  • 108 comments

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
So, I went out and bought a Sony Micro Vault 256mb to put my photos on! It's a tiny little thing no bigger than the top half of my little finger and it cost HK$500. Here's my first picture. It's no good, but I was too excited!

I will take suggestions of cars and locations if you guys want a personalised piccy. Although don't expect it in a hurry!

Locations
USA
Beacon Hill
Brooklyn
Grand Canyon
Las Vegas
Times Square

Japan
Fish Market
Gion
Maranouchi
Nanzenji
Sagano
Shibuya
Togakushi Kogen
Tsumago

Italy
Piazza San Marco
Ponte di Rialto

+ most of the tracks

My garage so far
'00 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS TME
'97 Daihatsu Avanzato TR-XX
'03 Ford Lightning SVT F-150
'02 Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept
'99 Mitsubishi FTO GPX
'02 Cadillac Cien
'03 BP Falken D1GP Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)
'74 Mitsubishi Lancer 1600GSR
'02 Toyota RSC Rallye
'99 Honda S2000
'01 Mazda RX-8 Concept
'73 Alpine A310 1600VE
'02 Nissan Fairlady LM Edition
'64 Ginetta G4
'02 Chevrolet SST Silverado
'87 Lotus Esprit Turbo HC
'67 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-B
'94 Nissan Silvia 270R
'04 DMC Delorean
'02 Chrysler Prowler
'04 Toyota MTRC Concept
'05 Mazdaspeed Atenza
'79 Autobianchi Abarth A112
'22 Nike One Concept
'92 Lancia Integrale HF Rallye
'67 Mercury Cougar XR7
'99 Subaru STi 22B
'92 Honda NS-X Type-R

Thanks to Imageshack for hosting the pics.

chaser_fan
So, I went out and bought a Sony Micro Vault 256mb to put my photos on! It's a tiny little thing no bigger than the top half of my little finger and it cost HK$500. Here's my first picture. It's no good, but I was too excited!

I will take suggestions of cars and locations if you guys want a personalised piccy. Although don't expect it in a hurry!

Thanks to Imageshack for hosting the pics.

[img=http://img23.exs.cx/img23/3193/gt4001lancer2zc.th.jpg]
Great first try nice EvoVI with wing. Expecting many more to come. Can I ask is there a way to get rid of the GRANTURSIMO SONY COMPUTER yadayada on the right corner.

Yeah Imageshack is the bomb!
Incase you missed my post in the other thread here you go. BTW these are not mine I just saved them and put them on Imageshack.

cjrciadt
Great first try nice EvoVI with wing. Expecting many more to come. Can I ask is there a way to get rid of the GRANTURSIMO SONY COMPUTER yadayada on the right corner.

Photoshop

Can I request the S14 Kouki on Trial mountain on the little straight near the start with the first tunnel in the background please?

Black or the dark green preferably.

eddieturner2002
Can I request the S14 Kouki on Trial mountain on the little straight near the start with the first tunnel in the background please?

Black or the dark green preferably.

You want the moon on a stick! I can only do what's in the list ;)

Does the game actually put that watermark on the images it makes? I saw it there, I just assumed that it was because of the site the images were hosted on. That sucks. I mean, I can probably remove it easily enough in Photoshop, but still.. it would look much better if it just weren't there at all.

Oh, and gimme pics DeLorean. Now. :D

Hehe.. seriously, I'd like to see if the car's really as dark as some of the other pictures have shown.. I'm worried that they didn't quite nail the stainless-steel surface right.

i have a request actually. that hood/roof view: any car, any track. its just im curious about that view in sunsets, tunnels, daylight, etc. is it hard to drive in that view?

*sigh, sony has put out the best waiting game i ever played....

thats the Falken BP RX-7 used in drift racing. Not a race mod.

OK guys. I'm going to bed right now, but I'll try and get some of these requests dne tomorrow. Night!

This is the first time I ask anything from the people that got the game so far, but I can't resist. I'd LOVE to see the Evo VI RS TME at Grand Canyon.

I can't thank you enough. I really appreciate it.

chaser_fan

w00t! I have a 512mb Microvault! Lots of MK1 MR-2 pictures for me!

Ps nice wingmirrors on the evo. :D

Nice pics!

A question though - on Photodrive can you only take pics of the car during the replay, or can you position the car at points of the tracks while it's stationary?

chaser, could you get one ingame pic? I like your captures, they look professional and I'd love to see some gameplay pics. As of now, no one has proper caps of the beauty that is gt4.

Morlow
I would enjoy pics of any NSX's. :)
I'm with this guy.

When ever you get a NSX, let us know.
I'm sure you won't buy the '90 model, but I will, and from what I heard, you can buy right from the start used. 👍

Back