GT4 Photo-mode comp. idea

• Thread starter zonekill
  • 17 comments
I dont now if this is the right place to post this here,.... but with GT4 out in Asia and coming to US and EU in feb/march maybe GTplanet can start a PHOTOMODE PIC. COMPETITION. A weekly comp. with diff. catagories like coolest, funniest, fastest ect.

Just a suggestion, maybe also with Photochop edit?

I want to know your opinions!!

I love the idea. You should make a theme for each week. 👍 I'll participate when the states get the dam game!

Sounds like a great idea! So what do you need to put the pictures on the computer? Just a Sony Memory stick?

Sounds like a pretty neat idea!
I think it would be cool to break it down this way, if there to be a weekly/monthly competition:

1. Specific car on any track
2. Specific track, using any car
3. Best still photograph (Proper use of surroundings, day/night, flash, etc, etc.)
4. Best motion photograph

Any way, these were just some ideas that I quickly came up with.
Can't really think right now, too early in the morning! LOL!

I'm up for it too..! love these slick pics of cars drifting around the tracks we love... just one and a half month to release in europe, we hope...

If only I had GT4, I would be very interested. How exactly does the USB things work with getting the photo from your PS2 to PC?

You need a USB Pen(memory stick).You then basically plug it in your PS2 and save your Photomode photos on it.Next you plug it into your PC and transfer the photo's to your HD.

I think this is a great idea. It will also give people who dont own the game a more diverse selection of cars and tracks to look at

So, who will be the leader of this competition? I will enter every week, if possible! :dopey:

I asked Jordan a week ago and he said something like the competition will be there, but there working out the details and such...

Latest Posts

Back