Kent

Retired
Staff Emeritus
United States
Southern Louisiana
GTP_Kent
Welcome to the finish!
Hope you all enjoyed the race.
This week's top spots for each division are...
Hugo Boss
vexd
Speed Zoner-T

Division 1
1'12.780 Hugo Boss Integra Type R Full Mod
1'13.027 Tannis
1'13.140 Small Fryz Honda Integra Type R Full Mod
1'13.456 BBQ0801 Honda Integra Type R 491hp
1'14.265 Kent TRD Celica 425hp
1'14.438 Tr@sos Beetle Cup Car 420hp
1'14.485 Azuremen Honda Integra Type R
1'20.285 Sphinx Mini 178hp
1'20.845 Smallhorses Mini 178hp

Division 2
1'14.114 vexd Integra Type R 478hp
1'14.321 jadaman Honda Integra Type R
1'14.629 TheWizard Honda Integra Type R 492hp
1'14.943 Michael K Honda Integra Type R 485hp
1'15.006 Inferno Honda Integra Type R 490hp
1'15.278 Junebug30 Integra Type R 481hp
1'15.824 Pink_the_Floyd Honda Integra Type R 478hp
1'16.006 PanzerFaust Spoon Civic Type R 336hp
1'16.548 OnlyMe Honda Integra Type R 456hp
1'16.714 k2racer Integra Type R
1'17.142 BigJamesGTI Mitsu FTO GP Version R 367hp
1'21.310 NielsG Mini 178hp
1'21.449 banjobear
1'22.015 flat-out Mini
1'22.628 sjaak68 Mini

Division 3
1'15.339 SpeedZoner-T Civic Type R 447hp
1'16.111 jbell Honda Integra Type R 469hp
1'17.602 CalibreDan Honda Integra Type R 332hp
1'18.774 Thirdeye Honda Integra Type R 487hp
1'49.811 listerstormgt4 Acura Integra Type R

Please post all analyzer data and replays in this thread.
Also, I would like to request that division winners from each division post one or the other (keeps up the idea of an honor system).
(same request goes for any of you that managed to beat me :irked: :ashamed: :lol: ... but this one is informal! lol)

On a final note:
I wanted to mention that the extra power and reduced weight of the Integra really seems to have paid off.
With only a .2 difference at T2, racers like BBQ were able to get a full .8 on me by the finish line.

Once again, hope you all enjoyed the race! :D

Yay div 1 podium, Tannis i knew it would be close, Hugo brilliant run, i got into the 1:12's once but it was dirty. Congrats to all you guys this week :cheers:

Kent
Also, I would like to request that division winners from each division post one or the other (keeps up the idea of an honor system).
Umm... I dont own Sharksport or similar.... :ouch: :guilty: problem? :nervous:

Nice race tough :) ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations to everybody :cheers:
I am really happy with my results :D
Almost made the podium ๐Ÿ‘

Next week it will be mine (unless it's a rally, a wet course, or a city course ;))

EDIT: Disregard this, as Azuremen was put in the wrong division and was third on Division 2, on top of me... Got moved back to Division 1. So, I DID made the podium this week... And next week IS a city course, so forget me making another podium... I hate Rome (the track, of course) as well... Even if I am Italian ;) :D

The Wizard.

Div 2 now!!! :D

I'm the human rubber band :sly:

Nice time Hugo, and damn you guys that love Mini's, crazy lot ya'll ;)

SpeedZoner-T

Kent

I requested analyzer data as well... So hop to! ;)

Not to worry, the base of an honor system is just like my views on criminal activity... Innocent until proven guilty... Oh wait, I mean "not-guilty" until proven guilty. :lol:

Just get it up as soon as you get the chance.
(same goes for any one else who honestly cares about the honor system and legitimate clean racing amongst friends)

Remember, I make request like this for people who put their hearts into clean racing and don't always manage to win. (myself included)

Azuremen
Div 2 now!!!
no.
And no podium for that matter... Just try to supply your division next week. :irked:
(robbing podiums from d2 :notcool: ) :lol:

Well, isn't that something :D
Just made the podium for Division 2, after Azuremen got moved back to Division 1 :sly:

My first podium. Ever. Deserves a beer. Even if a 'virtual one' :cheers: No real beer in the fridge :indiff:

Hail the mighty Wizard ๐Ÿ‘ :bowdown:

Will post analyzer data as soon as I have a chance...

The Wizard.

Kent, you have me in a different Div each week :P

The last time we actually talked via PM about my Div, I was in Div 2, and that was from my Evo run, which I tried to improve and failed at doing from what I could see... Can I get your MSN or AIM, just cause I would be handy to be able to contact you hekka fast on these things, along with other race stuff in the ISCC when trouble spots arise...

But yeah, you did have me in Div 1 last week, and before that Div 2.. but you never announce my Div change, it just... happens..

Not that I care all that much, just don't want you thinking I'm trying to be sneaky, I just have no idea :dunce:

Ehm... Kent? Just don't put him back to Division 2 in this week, please :bowdown:
I want my podium :sly:

Can't be building my hopes up by giving me 3rd place, and then put Azuremen back again... That would be... against your honor system ... Yeah, that's the word for it ;) j/k

The Wizard.

In the division list you are listed as division 1.

However, it is not my responsibility to check for that each week.

Thing is, I specifically request each week that you include you division in your time submissions.

Plus, I have for a great long time now held the policy that if you do not include your division you will be placed in a division (mid-pack) based on that week's results.

This week I just assumed that you were D2 and in the process I almost screwed the wizard out of a podium.

So basically, tell me now...
What division do you want to race in and what division do you manage to place in most commonly?

Get back to me pm or openly, doesn't matter which.

Just please do it. ๐Ÿ‘

I will go back and look through the last few weeks you ran in and come to some of my own conclusions.
Will get back to you as soon as I can. ;)

I don't mind the Div 1 placement, just kinda confused on it all. I can still see hwo I do compared to everyone else, so thats fine :)

EDIT: I'll go run the Evo around Mid field some and tell you what I manage now. I cool with anything, I just want to be placed where people feel I should be. The reason why you put me in the Div 1 list orginally was the Cote d'Azur issue with the R34 Skyline - remember, when I was a second faster than Hugo cause if a type :dunce:

I'll PM you the new Evo time at some point this week.

here is my analyser data, its in kph, i might put brakets next to it with mph if i can be botherd, but it will be edited in.

Sector / Time / Avg Speed kph (mph)
1 / 5.783/ 235
2 / 2.700 / 221
3 / 4.580 / 218
4 / 5.187 / 157
5 / 6.652 / 199
6 / 3.724 / 234
7 / 3.646 / 157
8 / 4.840 / 151
9 / 3.509 / 180
10 / 5.935 / 115
11 / 5.483 / 134
12 / 5.194 / 168
13 / 3.258 / 198
14 / 6.430 / 110
15 / 6.202 / 175

I may put avg speed into mph if people want it

Kent
This week I just assumed that you were D2 and in the process I almost screwed the wizard out of a podium.

LOL! :D Glad you are so concerned about my feelings ;)
But seriously, don't worry about it too much... Everybody makes mistakes, and if it is not this week, it will be the next one (or the near future) - I have always time to get up there again ;)

The Wizard.

Don't worry about it Azuremen.

People generally don't get the chance to re-run the qualifier* so no exceptions will be made. ;)

However, I do believe that next week you will be placed in d2.

I checked the last 10 weeks and you were consistantly in the d2 podium range.

Just remember to put your division in with you time submissions, other wise I will make sure you get a mid pack placing every race. :grumpy: ;)

So D2 for you.

Also, a big thanks goes out to all of you who are putting up replays and data so quickly. ๐Ÿ‘

Woohoo!
2nd fastest in the Mini! Nice going Sphinx! ๐Ÿ‘
Wish I knew how you got down into the 50's for T2! I had a 1'20.197 saved, but its dirty, and that only had 51.5xx T2!
That last bend is just make or break every time!
Congrats to all the winners & podium placers as ever! Special congrats to all the Mini racers out there too!

@Azuremen There's a reason so many of us proudly display our WRS division in our signatures.... that way if you forget to include it in your PM to Kent, it'll still appear for him to read in your signature and avoid the yo-yo situation! Don't worry, I appeared in a couple of divisions during my first few weeks, and you learn to remember to include it after a while!
:bowdown: Kent does a marvellous job in organising this whole thing, without having to track down the division placing of nearly 300 registered drivers as well!!!

No No.

:bowdown: to you all.

Thanks for making the WRS what it is. ๐Ÿ‘
With out you all it would just be me all alone. :(

But thanks Smallhorses.
I appreciate your appreciation greatly.

Thanks again. :D :blush:

Btw, azure, he has a good point there... the sig division markings really are a big help... I would probably ask that of all of you if I was just a little closer to the stereo-typical facist conservative I am so oftenly reffered to as. :indiff: :lol:

Oh, tell me this after I run 14 laps with the Evo... meh, only a quarter second improvement anyhow :dopey:

Well, at least we have all this worked out. Sorry about not putting my Div on the PMs for laps, I'm kinda the spacey, frantic kinda guy :P

Here is my replay...

EDIT: I'll get a tag, can it be laminated though ;) Our fair Lord Kent, Master of the WRS :lol:

Attachments

• WRS 102.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 8
Id like to see hugo or tannis data times or replay in mpeg, as im interested to see there laps ๐Ÿ‘

:bowdown: to kent for his supreme running of the wrs

Small_Fryz
Id like to see hugo or tannis data times or replay in mpeg, as im interested to see there laps ๐Ÿ‘

:bowdown: to kent for his supreme running of the wrs

I'll post my replay and data times this evening ;). Congrats to you and Tannis for filling up the podium. I think you lost some time especially in that last corner...

yes i bet, T3 of 46.3xx behind you by .1 then youre ahead by .34 at finish line.

Congrats to Vexd for his div 2 win in his first wrs :cheers:

Ahhhh many thanx Mr Fryz.

I must say i do feel special to have managed to make first in my division on my first race!

I need to go home after work, and replay the replay, and write down the data and then come back to work to post it, so i may be some time, but i will get it done as soon as.

Congrats to everyone achieving their personal goals this week, im very proud to be a part of it, and i appreciate the skill and talent of my fellow WRS'ers tenfold after trying to nail that first corner all weekend.

Onto the next!

Smallhorses
Woohoo!
2nd fastest in the Mini! Nice going Sphinx! ๐Ÿ‘
Wish I knew how you got down into the 50's for T2! I had a 1'20.197 saved, but its dirty, and that only had 51.5xx T2!
That last bend is just make or break every time!

Nice one Smallhorses ๐Ÿ‘
For some reason I just can't get my head around that last turn, it was the same in week 77, but back then I didn't know it until the results came in ๐Ÿ‘Ž After a lot of setting up I owned the rest of the track and was getting high 23.5's @ T1 and low 50.7's @ T2 which should've given me a total time of around 1'19. 6's if I could only get that damn last turn right :(

Congrats to the podium guys in all divisions ๐Ÿ‘

PAL format

Attachments

• Sphinx_ModMini_DFII_01-20-285.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 10
SpeedZoner-T

You beat me :) ๐Ÿ‘

Hope you'll do the same at the Team ๐Ÿ‘

I'm happy with my result, in the middle ๐Ÿ‘ Good racing everyone ๐Ÿ‘

Cheers,

Here's my Analyzer data:

Sector / Time / Avg speed kph
1 / 6.110 / 222
2 / 2.717 / 218
3 / 4.831 / 208
4 / 5.160 / 155
5 / 6.983 / 190
6 / 4.005 / 219
7 / 3.556 / 159
8 / 5.064 / 149
9 / 3.649 / 172
10 / 6.101 / 114
11 / 5.526 / 132
12 / 5.344 / 162
13 / 3.321 / 194
14 / 6.443 / 110
15 / 6.484 / 167

Damn this week was good ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Im satisfied how i standed up :dopey: And now more than ever: CTR ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ :sly:

Pink, i dont think i will be beating you.. Trueno, Monaco and sims? concluion= baaaad times :grumpy: Maybe
Ill try those t8's :sly:

::EDIT::
Btw, Id like to see more Div.3 analyzer datas in the future. It would be nice to compare them :sly: ๐Ÿ‘

Congrats to Spinx for a beautiful win in the Mini. :cheers:

Thanks to Smallhorses, Cyril, Banjo and Sjaak for providing the company in this weeks sub-race. ๐Ÿ‘

And thanks to Kent, for this saying this:
Makes the honor system stronger IMHO. ๐Ÿ‘

My PAL-replay:

Attachments

• NielsG wrs 102 1.21,310.xps
    43.7 KB · Views: 11
Nice results. Happy to see my NA Teg run coming close to a few turbo machines :D

Edit: Having trouble with my main computer at the moment so I'll capture the replay later ๐Ÿ‘

Latest Posts

Back