Cant Get Mazda MX-5 Miata Hard Top

I remember seeing someone say they got the Mazda MX-5 Miata
Hard Top. So I did a search... NOTHING.... I put Miata hard top.... Nothing... looked in all of the finds... but it was something like "Miata to hard to drift" or something like that. :yuck: Does any one know where i can get it? I think its in the Roadster Endurance.. I looked in the prize car page and it doesn't show it but theres 2 different miatas that look the same but have different stats... whats the deal? HELP ME PLease and if there is a page im sry about making this thread. :guilty:

I know you get Miatas in the Clubman Cup and the Spider/Roadster cup in Beginner, but I don't remember if they're hardtop or convertible. It may be in the roadster endurance, because no other races seem to give Miatas.

There is no Mazda MX-5 Miata Hard top... there might be one hidden in the game that can be hacked out with a gameshark (like the stratos, Diablo JGTC, and Porsche 911 GT3), but I'm not sure about that.

Toyota drifter, take a look at post 21 of Running Cheap in the Roadster Enduro in the GT3 write up forums. I actually wrote that "the MX-5 you win from the last championship in Beginner League (which I think is called beginer world cup) has a hardtop fitted". It is one of 4 prize cars on offer for that event. I think it comes in various colours as well.
I noticed this when using different MX-5's in the enduro.

Heres the link https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11737

Here's what the hardtop looks like. I got mine with an X-Port. Sure miss that thing. Anyone like to donate their PS2 X-Port disc? :indiff:

Uncle Harry is 100 percent correct. I've never noticed this in all my years of GT3. The "Gran Turismo Championship" in "Begginer" is where you can get the only hard top miata in the game. It's the first generation Miata and comes in several colors if I remember. Yellow is the one that won. I just did the entire championship (in my Stock Celica Rally car) a min ago to find out for myself.
Cheers to Harry on this one, I'd have never known, you can win so many miatas, by the time you get to that championship you try to win the Celica or the Evo, not some old miata, so many people miss this one.

i did half an hour of save-loads last night, trying to get something other than the ugly gtfour. i got several mx5s, none of them hardtops. perhaps it's an ntsc-only thing? i'm playing the pal-eu version (australia). finally got a dandelion yellow evo 6 :)

AWESOME! ... I wonder ... do you think they put in a hardtop'ed S2000? Perhaps in GT4? That'd be pimptastic. I'll get me a Miata hardtopper tonight (:

Super Jamie
i did half an hour of save-loads last night, trying to get something other than the ugly gtfour. i got several mx5s, none of them hardtops. perhaps it's an ntsc-only thing? i'm playing the pal-eu version (australia). finally got a dandelion yellow evo 6 :)

Super Jamie,
You have to enter the car in a race or take it for a test session to see the hardtop. Remember that all convertables have the roof closed in GT3 when you drive them but are always shown with the roofs open or off in the prize screen or your garage. I also have PAL version.

Edit : I know I should have put a link to that thread in my reply to make it easier to find but I could not remember how to do it. I however did remember writing about that car in the Enduro races.

Edit of my above edit : I just remembered how to do it. Link added to my original post. Talk about brain fade. At least Famine wont send me to dunces school! :dunce:

Loudmusic...................there are hardtop s2000's in gt3....................S2000LM, the yellow and blue one. I think just the two. Although no, there aren't any "normal" hardtop s2000.

Slowman, yes it does it in the US Version as well

All you have to do is win the one from that championship and when you go to race it, it has a hardtop on

Wait a minute here. I thought I had unlocked all of the hidden Miatas for my race garage. I'm gonna run this series and check it out.:dunce:

Edit: I ran the series just now and I got a yellow one. Way cool.👍 I'll have to run it through MK's and see what colors it comes in.:)

OMG!! :crazy:

I've never seen the mx-5 with the hardtop before now... Allways thought they were all the same as the ones you can buy, just with new colors! Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

And the thing is: I've got three of them in my garage! :)

..and just in case anyone is wondering:

They can be won in four different colors: Blaze Red, Evolution Orange Mica, Sunburst Yellow and Supreme Blue Mica!

wow lots of people havn't seen it lol sweet! =)
Thanks again its talking long lol im doing it right now

edit: colors i got are orange.. tying to get a red one.. its hard... on the 10th race since i got all first place i can just exit though so its all good 👍

please correct me if i'm wrong, this is all off the top of my head

7 you can get in NTSC:
89 Miata
89 Miata Hardtop
93 Miata
98 Miata RS
98 Miata RS w/ special colours
2000 Miata LS
2000 Miata LS w/ special colours

There's 16 different Miatas on the game disc, and I can recall counting something like 12 or 13 that are distinctly different (more differences that just paint colours)
for example, theres 2 that have roll bars, 1 silver one with a spoiler and the front plate mounted left of center, a 2000 LS special edition with foglights in sunburst yellow
there are a lot

Jetboys427
What color looks best laden on this cult favorite?

sunburst yellow is rated pretty highly in my books
I've got a 89 in British racing green as well that i think looks pretty decent (courtesy of my maxdrive and MK's)

nothing wrong with just plain ol' black either

ToyotaDrifter
hey kinda off topic but iv seen a green supra, where would i get that... It was in teh IDM team video... yeah it was green.. i want one.. lol

prize car colours thread

Supra RZ (J)
Max power: 326 HP / 5500 rpm
Max torque: 53.4 ft.lb / 3500 rpm
Colors:
- Peridot Pearl Mica
Race(s):
- Vitz Race (Professional)

tada :sly:

Back