Official Hosting Information

All right, a lot of people have been asking, "Where Do I Host My Video?" or "How Do I Host My Video?" And many of the older members are getting tired of it just like in the Gran Turismo 3 Drifting Section. So I decided to make a page with every known and "free" video hosting information. With every one that has their own site and other sites that let you host. Please be sure not to overload their web space. It is there own web space and
please ask them to host it before doing so and make sure to thank them . And most of their sites need an FTP program to be able to host your video. You can get a very good on called Smart FTP.

FTP Type Uploaders (PM Them Before Hosting It)
New 0) 1989therat ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Free,50mb+,Bandwidth Dont KNow

Old 1)Vinsion ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
FTP, Free, 20mb+ space, BandWidth

Old 2)Vinkento ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
FTP, Free, 30mb+ space, Ask

Old 3)19xx ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
FTP, Free, 20mb+ space, Unlimited BandWidth

Old 4)Pergatory ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
FTP, Free, 20mb+ space, Unlimited BandWidth

Old 5)Ryen49 ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
FTP, Free, 30mb+ space, Ask

Old 6) crazyazn7412 ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
FTP, Free, 20mb+ space, Ask

7)Advantage Host ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Beware of the newsletters and the fact your details are given to 3rd parties (read the fine print), as you have to signup for them to keep your hosting alive. Do so with an extra email account, you can get Gmail accounts from the Gmail Spooler.
FTP, 25gb bandwidth, 500mb web space, CGI, Perl, PHP, 5 MySQL Databases.

Old 8)Astahost ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Posting in the forum is required, reading the rules is advised.
FTP, CGI, Perl, PHP, unlimited MySQL databases, 2gb bandwidth 150mb web space.

Old 9)f2o.org ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Unless you have a referral code you are missing out on some great free hosting.
FTP, CGI, Perl, PHP, 1 MySQL database, 3gb of bandwidth, 75mb web space.

Old 10)Free Web Town ๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐Ÿ‘Ž
FTP, 1gb bandwidth, 100mb web space.

Old 11)Portland.co.uk & Port5 ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž
FTP, 100mb of bandwidth, 15mb web space.

Old 12)Webspace4free ๐Ÿ‘
FTP, 200mb web space.

Browser based uploaders

Old 13)http://s31.yousendit.com/ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Browser based uploader, Free, 1g space, Last for only 7 days

Old 14)Angel Towns ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Browser based uploader, unlimited bandwidth, 50mb web space.

New! 15) SendMeFile.com ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Browser based uploader, Free, 5g space, last for 15 days

New! 16) Rapidshare.de ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Browser Based Uploader, Free, 30mb space, Unlimited Bandwith

New! 17) Uploadtemple.com ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Browser Based Uploader, Free, 30mb space, Unlimited Bandwith

Thanks ALPHA

-TD

Thanks MdnIte, just wanted to help everyone before they get a bit head ack from seeing 10 "how do you host a video" "where do you host a video" :lol:
-TD

Great job TD! Thanks, it's very much needed.

yes! the offical hosting info has reborn~~
this should be one of those stickys...

too many people are asking about video hosting..

great job TD! someone did their homework haha :lol:

I don't know if I can host.. Even though i have 35gigs of space and 100 gigs of bandwidth I"m starting to develop my site more to hold more vids and etc.. so if you really need a host pm me and I'll see what I can work out. :)

Ryen49
I don't know if I can host.. Even though i have 35gigs of space and 100 gigs of bandwidth I"m starting to develop my site more to hold more vids and etc.. so if you really need a host pm me and I'll see what I can work out. :)

Yeah i didn't know if you would or not... so i just put ASK /pm him first
-TD

Google Video - http://video.google.com

beta service offered by google. Recommended file formats are Mpeg2 or Mpeg4, but they do accept wmv's and avi's.
Their service description does not mention any file size limits or time limits - although it would not surprise me if some existed. You have to download and install their uploading client to use the service, and install the Google Video viewer to be able to view files.

Videos must first be verified for content by Google. This is kind of a slow process, I've been waiting about 30 mins now for my GTPC vid to be verified and go live.

...having played around with the service a little more, it looks like you cannot save videos, and the resolution is very low (looks like 320x240)

40 hours later, still waiting for verification...
maybe its not sucha great service. Like they say, the waiting is the hardest part.
I dont know if this wait is worth it for the small resolution that i'll get in the end.

Sorry to bump, i need a server to upload my drift videos but 19xx's FTP is full (no space). I tried other ftp but it doesn't work.

Back