DPC : Week 6 Poll

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 28 comments

El Capitan, Wagons and SUV's only

• [URL=http://img13.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img13&image=rsdrift30ee.jpg][IMG]http://img13.exs.cx/img13/425/r

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

194GVan

Premium
United States
Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
let the voting ensue...

as you can see by the date the poll will end early next Thursday morning so we lost a few hours on it. Im leaving town next weekend so I need to be able to have the final results in by Thursday night as usual, ok? ok. Once again, lots of amazing pictures. Its worth running these comps every week just to see all of them :)👍

woah...tough contest this week...i think its the hardest one yet to vote for
i think it just means everyones gettin better skills at takin photo's n drifting...

It's a bit funny seeing that only 3 entries are looking different. the rest has almost all the same angle, just different background. And you guys all vote carwise :ouch:

This is a pic contest i assume, or have i lost something here???

I didn't make it, but I'm not suprised. It was a fairly lame submission on my part. :yuck:

It seems pretty clear, the way this one is going, who is going to win this round!

u can see the tire pattern on the first one if u look really closely :)

and i noticed jmurder didnt enter... i wanted him to enter... :yuck:

I want to pick other camera angle entries as well
but their composition just not good enough for my taste
also there are some good entries I didn't pick because too blurry or too dark

franz did you notice that i had changed my entry?, i was on the first page, i don't care that i didn't make it, i just want to know if you noticed it, cause my first submission was poor, but my second one was alright i thought

DRIFTN
franz did you notice that i had changed my entry?, i was on the first page, i don't care that i didn't make it, i just want to know if you noticed it, cause my first submission was poor, but my second one was alright i thought
Yeah I saw your new entry before I made the decision
sorry you didnt make it it ... better luck next time

I found out the new Move got someone vote 3 times
that person used 3 different accounts to vote .. hahaha
I can't believe that

I personally went with the Yellow Lexus.. Just needed something different for a change.

Yeah, it's funny how people never mention what they like about the shot, it's basically an automotive popularity contest...... I'm glad to see mine get through, but not if it was because of the car I chose and not the skill and composition of the picture

Tony

Schue7683
Yeah, it's funny how people never mention what they like about the shot, it's basically an automotive popularity contest...... I'm glad to see mine get through, but not if it was because of the car I chose and not the skill and composition of the picture

Tony

hmm . . I don't think the Stager's a very popular car and it's ahead anyway . . . . but maybe next time we could allow only one specific car in the contest . . . :scared:

franz
Yeah I saw your new entry before I made the decision
sorry you didnt make it it ... better luck next time

I found out the new Move got someone vote 3 times
that person used 3 different accounts to vote .. hahaha
I can't believe that

That's kinda gay... I don't think my shot was even that good. Somebody must really like it.

I just can't see what makes the Stagea pic that much "head and shoulders" above the rest. No background, no composition, etc. The two "rear" shots (Subie, Volvo) have much more artistic balance and 1/4 the votes.

LandoAWD
I just can't see what makes the Stagea pic that much "head and shoulders" above the rest. No background, no composition, etc. The two "rear" shots (Subie, Volvo) have much more artistic balance and 1/4 the votes.

i agree, ive been looking at the past polls, and ive noticed nearly all the winners are in the top5 pics, i think its because ppl dont bother scrolling down or something :yuck:

s2000lover
i agree, ive been looking at the past polls, and ive noticed nearly all the winners are in the top5 pics, i think its because ppl dont bother scrolling down or something :yuck:

if somebody hasn't even enough time to watch all pictures . . . please don't vote! . . . :grumpy:

s2000lover

Ill try and mix up the pics this week and see if it makes it any different, and yes, now locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back