Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
Drift Photo Competition Week 9

Photo Requirements - By s2000lover
Track : Laguna Seca
Car Era\Type : American Cars Only, No Racing Cars
Deadline : 5/05/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

You may submit your request for car and track restrictions with your photo entry. If your photo goes to the polls and wins, Your restrictions will be used for an upcoming contest. 👍

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, s2000lover will choose his 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 11, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Thank you, and good luck :)👍

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

Swift
LandoAWD
Final Entry!

Honerable mentions...
I know other's have done this, but I wanted to say that this is EXACTLY how the entries should be posted. With just a few others. Not a whole arrangement of other pics.

Thanks LandoAWD, that really makes things easier for 194GVan.

man someone else used this car, will for sure change this photo,

just for kicks pics.

probobly the final

and the runners up still debating switching the final and one of these, any ideas people?

sweet finally..............how many times has this been requested again

Entry...........................May Change

Honorable Mentionables

I will prob change these pics im not really feeling them i think i can do much better........to bad i wastend all that money on this car to

FINAL ENTRY

Honorable Mention:

Anybody else ever have problems with their aperture(sp?) not working correctly sometimes? Sometimes when after i focus on a point on the car and then snap a pic the motion blur effect never really comes out. It's like the only way to increase/decrease the motion blur is to lower the camera speed, but then everything becomes blurry.

volcom_stone29
Anybody else ever have problems with their aperture(sp?) not working correctly sometimes? Sometimes when after i focus on a point on the car and then snap a pic the motion blur effect never really comes out. It's like the only way to increase/decrease the motion blur is to lower the camera speed, but then everything becomes blurry.
Im not really sure exactly what you mean, but have you tried focusing on the background (like the track)? with proper adjustment you can make the background nice and crisp and clear and have the car be slightly blurred to create the effect that its moving.

Damn! american cars on laguna! i am le scared. :nervous:

btw, i know i might get yelled at for this, but are we allowed to use the japan-american counterparts (e.g. Lexus, Infinity, Acura) or are they still concidered japan cars? its changed in GT over the years so im just getting you opinions.

eSPy
Damn! american cars on laguna! i am le scared. :nervous:

btw, i know i might get yelled at for this, but are we allowed to use the japan-american counterparts (e.g. Lexus, Infinity, Acura) or are they still concidered japan cars? its changed in GT over the years so im just getting you opinions.

That's actually a very good question. Since Acura for instance doesn't exist in Japan.

Swift
That's actually a very good question. Since Acura for instance doesn't exist in Japan.

whats strange though is that I could have sworn there was an Acura section when you go into Japan in GT4. I remember from a few nights ago because I am racing my way through all the manufacturer races and checking every one. sorry, Im going a little off topic...

Looks like s2000lover confirmed if its from a manufacturer listed in the US in GT4, Its fair game. So have fun with your lexus or whatever :D

I dont think Nike car will look good with Laguna
PD should make a space tunnel track for the Nike car ...
so I can drift on it ... F-Zero Style ... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back