PS3 game renderings.

• Thread starter pimp racer
  • 75 comments
FREAKING AMAZING!!!

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=pslounge&message.id=93290

dtv_11.jpg

dtv_6.jpg

dtv_4.jpg

dtv_16.jpg

dtv_15.jpg

dtv_17.jpg

dtv_14.jpg

dtv_10.jpg

dtv_12.jpg

dtv_13.jpg

Very nice pictures, but don't you mean PS3?...

I think realism will be achieved with the PS4...like feeling EVERYTHING as in real life but on your console, let's hope.

Div is back
Very nice pictures, but don't you mean PS3?...

I think realism will be achieved with the PS4...like feeling EVERYTHING as in real life but on your console, let's hope.

Yeah I just saw that and fixed it! :lol: This looks very badass! Cant wait to see GT5 or the next GTA! :D

There's no info on exactly which next-gen platform this game will appear on. Nearly all the next-gen rumours coming out seem to be circulating around the Xbox name. It seems to me that Sony are keeping their cards very close to their chest!

It looks very good, though it'd be ruined if it had an atrocious frame rate!

Looks like pre-rendered images. Those graphics are no better than what you would see in Half-Life 2.

edit: Oh, I just love the posts over at the Playstation.com forums.

iTbl0Ws neXt-GeN MADDEN 0Ut of Teh WatAr! pwn lol lol lol.

We haven't seen any screenshots from Madden 2006 and they are already claiming this no-namer game to be better. Amazing.

Viper Zero
Looks like pre-rendered images. Those graphics are no better than what you would see in Half-Life 2.

edit: Oh, I just love the posts over at the Playstation.com forums.

iTbl0Ws neXt-GeN MADDEN 0Ut of Teh WatAr! pwn lol lol lol.

We haven't seen any screenshots from Madden 2006 and they are already claiming this no-namer game to be better. Amazing.

Whats looks close to Half-Life 2 now on consoles? Plus you need an expensive machine to get good frame rates without studdering and long load times. And HL2's shadows arent as nice as these "renders" so it would be better.

Plus I'm skeptical about all this. Looks like something rendered in Mental Ray.

I saw these pics a couple of days ago on another forum, they´re quite nice. But on this game website they say the game is coming out for PC, PS2 and Xbox.

i think they are also prerendered. the cars anyway...

just look at this guy's gallery: http://dangeruss.deviantart.com

the pics with the people in it look somewhat believable though. we can only wait and see how things will turn out.

the seem really interesting :) 👍 .....although I wont believe it until sony release some offical pics........

Damn, I just woke from falling on the ground and hitting my head, Lets see if I can look at em again, Damn those are swee..(thump)

I'm speechless. The first two pictures I thought they were real ones but OMFG! This is just amazing! WELL DONE!

I also wont believe any of these pic until the games are released. Dont you remember back when we used to think we would have realistic 3D people in GT4. Just watch the GT4 Prologue intro. Everyone said thats how the game was going to look. Not even close. THe guys in the final game arent even close to those 3D people we saw in the Prologue intro. That Dodge truck doesnt even look better than GT4 truck pic IMO. The other ones look impressive but I wont believe it until some of you actualy own the game and post pics.

It's not Ps3..I know that...It might be some future PC game coming out... But seriously..it's not PS3...Ps3 might even be able to handle that...which would be cool...But THAT..isn't ps3.....

One question, IF (Big If by the sounds of it) those are real PS3 renders, will alot of violent games have to be banned/toned down? As much as movies are real action, I think control of a life-like person on a life-like killing spree is too much.

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

IF that really is the true power of the PS3....I will faint right away when I get my hands on it and watch the opening cinamatic of Final Fantasy XIII(assuming FF13 will be on PS3 that is :embarrassed:)

They are nice shots, very nice shots, but I'm not conviced they'r genuine yet either.

They arn't....It's 100% fake..Has nothing to do with the playstation 3 It's impossible..You can't have game renderings for a syetem that doesn't have a graphics card...It's litterally impossible..

It doesn't look like anything that couldn't be done on a current PC. They don't look that great, nothing really stands out over games like Half-Life 2.

If PS3 games really looked like those pics, I'll............. be really surprised(can't politely describe it. Involved my pants.).

TwinTurboJay
pics look good, but whats with the dodge dakota with dualies ? Doesn't come with dualies, just the ram !

lol, not that it matters
:lol: It's not Dakota, it's some made up truck. I see mini Ford SD truck headlights in there.

a6m5
:lol: It's not Dakota, it's some made up truck. I see mini Ford SD truck headlights in there.

Exactly. And the "pontiac gto" isn't really a GTO. The rear end is from the new Acura TL, and the front end is from the new Mazda 6. :odd:

I was just browsing the new IGN section dedicated to PS3, http://ps3.ign.com , and found this:

IGN
April 28, 2005 - Best known for their work on Corvette, Bob the Builder, Master Rallye and Baja, the 40 plus Belarus-based developers at Steel Monkeys are currently working on a new project, titled 2 Days to Vegas.

According to the official Steel Monkeys website, some guy named Vinny has a problem. In 2 Days to Vegas, players take control of this newly freed convict fresh off a three-year stretch. Vinnie dreams a quiet life and some time with his girl, but his inconsiderate younger brother, Tony, got himself into a load of trouble and now needs to be bailed out. Vinnie to the rescue!

The official description reads something more like,

2 Days To Vegas is a story driven 3rd person action-adventure game. The thrill-a-minute story is crammed full of car chases, shootouts and unexpected twists, to keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the game. The action is set in several major cities across the USA and takes place during an intense 48 hour period. This game has it all, a gripping story of contemporary gangster life combined with thrilling car chase action and an intense race against the clock.

Here's the kicker...the game looks freaking unreal. The "screenshots" that have been released thus far are absolutely ridiculous. The one of the parked gray truck simply cannot be in-game. It's just that good. Most people who see these images don't believe they are real, but some of the media were labeled as screenshots, so we have to take Steel Monkeys' word for it. If the next-generation of consoles and PC graphics cards truly are as powerful as they're being made out to be, then visuals like these should certainly be possible.

While no publisher or release specifics have been announced, we expect to learn more about the still super mysterious 2 Days to Vegas at this year's Electronic Entertainment Exposition in May of next month. Until then, do yourself a favor and check out the attached media

MrktMkr1986
Exactly. And the "pontiac gto" isn't really a GTO. The rear end is from the new Acura TL, and the front end is from the new Mazda 6. :odd:
I know! I was thinking it was the Holden-GTO car, until I saw the headlights, and it does look like the Mazda 6s'. Good call!

Back