gtam3.mov-pyro3- 3rd
control:6
style:5.3
angle:5
smoke:2.6
total:18.9

glogo.jpg

(PIC from Drift-Kid)
Now for the instructions. It is imperative that you read this before you register:

There will be a exhibition and racing division. In those divisions, there will be categories: Professional and Amateur. To participate, here's what you need to do:
Decide on what car, division, and category you want to compete in.
PM me what division and category you want to compete in.DO NOT POST YOUR CAR SELECTION IN THIS THREAD PLEASE PM ME WHAT CAR YOU ARE GOING TO BE USING.

Your video must not contain your name, or any way to identify who's video it is (to promote fairness in judging).... Instead, use the number that has been assigned to you (via PM), by the head judge...

When you want to turn in your entries, please upload it to either Pergatory's FTP or 19XX's FTP (or any FTP of your choice) and only give the head judge the link to the videos, and as soon as they are evaluated, the links will be made public to promote fairness in these challenges.

When the video is uploaded please PM the head judge [Ryen49] with the link of the video... and post in the thread that your video is uploaded so the judges will know to check there PMs...

The video must include the lateral G-meter, speedometer,wheel(if possible), T times, and lap time. Your vid should be a one lap replay without editing, unless you are in the AM Class than you do the corners listed below.

Good luck to our participants and drift on....:D
Deadline: Sunday, May 29, 2005
Track: Apricot Hill Raceway forward
car limits: none
Hp: limits: none
Tire limits: none

The amatur class(exibition only... racing will do the full track) will be doing the turns in this picture from the start line to the end line is what they need to do.:www.ryen49.com/ApricotHill.jpg

If you have anymore questions, please check this link GTPDC INFO If your answer is not there, then ask in this thread.

I hope everyone has fun! Good luck and Drift on.

.:Exhibition:.

-[Professional]-
Ryen-entry not being judged just for fun
nightkids4ever
bamboo
Suzuki
Omnis
tankspanker
sheron
luda_3g

-[Amateur]-

123abc
HammerShot
pyro3
194GVan
MdnIte -entry not being judged
droptop_chick
ToyotaDrifter
EricCartman

Scoring:
Style - 10 points
Angle - 10 points
Control - 10 points
Smoke - 5 points

.:Racing:.
-[Professional]-

-[Amateur]-

HammerShot

Scoring:
Speed - 10 points
Control - 10 points
Smoothness - 5 points

Head Judge:Ryen49

.:Judges:.
1.Swift----IDM
2.TRi
3.Der Alta
4.Mdnite----PDR
5.Sheron----IDM
JUDGES, PM ME IF YOU THINK CANNOT JUDGE THE ENTRIES OR IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE PANEL. Aslo if you would like to compete instead of judge.

DO NOT I REPEAT POST WHAT CAR YOU ARE GOING TO BE USING......

Ryen

MdnIte
It has started.... :D
yeah I took the liberty of getting things started..couldnt get a hold of swift(today) but they put it all in my hand so its has begun. Btw... The due date my be subject to change so keep an eye on that.

Im def in. Exhibiton, pro. ill pm you with car when i figure out what im going to use.
i hope we get alot of entries, as it should be fun! fun track that you can learn diff types of turns on.

Ryen49
EDIT: Wait.. Your right let me go make the corners real quick.
heh, i was about to quote thio from the gtpdc rules.
if you want suggestions hit me up on aim-LayNLow698

MdnIte
When does it start becoming weekly? When more people join in?
back in GT3 we had it as gtpdc: week7 or whatever but it was never weekly... because of the time restraints and things...Doing a weekly comp like this is hard...not sure if it will every become weekly but it sure won't stay as a month for each one i'm thinking that we should bring it done to atleast every 2 weeks instead of 3-4.

Yea, We're going to wait to see the turn out as well. If more people join in, try to make it more often.

Oh and Suzuki, I'm judging ;)

MdnIte
Yea, We're going to wait to see the turn out as well. If more people join in, try to make it more often.

yeah of course we will try to make it more often... Because waiting so long is a bad thing..But it all depends on how many people enter and how fast they can come up with a lap that they like.

MdnIte

i wasnt telling you to join in if you read it that way. but im sayig, in gt3 it was easier to get a great lap within like 2-3 weeks, with gt4 being so different, and harder, it takes longer to produce a quality lap IMHO.

MdnIte
Oh ok, my bad. Anyway I'm off to school.
its all good, dont worry about it.
ryen, maybe you should add in the first post that we are going forward, so no one gets confused.

Excellent.... I been waiting for this day hahaha. This is the ONLY track that i race on these days. I dont wanna talk myself up though because i probably no where near the skill level of the other pros!! :) Cant wait to see the videos and results!!!

yeah i dont have a cap card,but i have a nice video camera(vx2000 sony),i just hook the ps2 right to the camera with rca cables,then record right from the ps2 to camera it looks just like how cap card videos look.Is this legal for the comp,cause the rules say only cap card,otherwise i cant compete. :)

Latest Posts

Back