Tutorial | Composition & Cleanup

advancedOption
advancedOption
SORRY, the links to this tutorial have long since died. Now that I've got GT5, I remembered it, tracked it down on an old HDD, and have uploaded it here:

DOWNLOAD THE PDF

TUTORIAL
COMPOSITION & CLEANUP (Photoshop)
thumbnail5sw.jpg

This is my first tutorial, so please bare with me. I want to stress that this tutorial is totally based on my opinion, take it or leave it. I haven't had a chance to get anyone to proof read it, or check the methods to see if they make sense. This tutorial covers very basic principles and cleanup methods. However advanced photoshop users may be able to find something useful. I made it into a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat or alternative to view it.

Last edited:
I wish I could view your tutorial, but I can't.

Your host's transfer speed is painfully slow. It's in the singe bit range.

Viper Zero
I wish I could view your tutorial, but I can't.

Your host's transfer speed is painfully slow. It's in the singe bit range.

I don't have many options.

Is GTplanet willing to host it?
Is someone else willing to host it?

If so, PM me the links and I'll add them to the title post.

Informative, clean, and professional looking. Pat yourself on the back for this one. 👍

Thanks guys, sorry it took so long. Took ages to find some of the examples. I'm still not happy with a bunch of them, but, wasn't worth leaving it another week.

ADDED NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

Tried a few other free hosting places, but the download limit is 1mb, and another one for some reason doesn't allow PDFs or Zips.

Quality, pure quality!

I’ve never actually understood what I was doing when using the levels but after this, it makes hell of a lot more sense! Oh and the “GT” logo at the top of each page, the compression is killing me!

ALPHA
Quality, pure quality!

I’ve never actually understood what I was doing when using the levels but after this, it makes hell of a lot more sense! Oh and the “GT” logo at the top of each page, the compression is killing me!

Thanks.

Sorry about the GT logo compression, All the images are compressed more than I wanted to. Zoom out to 100% and it looks fine :D

ALPHA
To show that the theories covered work, here's something I wipped up :D

Very nice,

I'd really like to see other people putting the tutorial to good use... so post your pics here please.

"In fact, a good photographer knows when to have the subject centre, and when not to."

👍

Awesome tutorial, pixeljunkynz.

From some of the postings in the Photo Mode forum, people need your tutorial.

BobbyBoy - Great pic, the TVR T350 is one of my favourite cars too

Viper Zero - Cheers man, I read some many great tutorials over the years, I thought I might aswell give something back

drfterxl - 3rd ones blur might be a tad too much, but great pics. I'm not sure if washing your car makes that much of a difference, but sometimes the reflections can really make a photo so 50cr is well worth it.

Latest Posts

Back