DPC : Week 10 Poll

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 28 comments

Apricot Hill, AWD Vehicles only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dayum, nice job to everyone entered.
Btw, whoever entered that ZZII, ya wanna share your settings it? lol It looks awesome! 👍

Yay! First week I entered and I made the cut! I won't vote for myself though.
the only subliminal messaging I can tell the other voters is: Just Do It!

blotto3000
how the hell didn't i make the cut? mine was frickin' sweet.
(first post in the entry thread)

yea i thought oyur pic was pretty cool, you left a hugeeeeeee trail of tiresmoke

i feel your pain tho, i thought mine was a lock for atleast making it to the polls

:grumpy:

Swift
First vote! Woohoo!

I know you have voted for the Suzuki Escudo, with the insane angle, I know swift, just confess:sly:;)

voted for the MNP Skyline, last pic. I think the entry's are a bit weak though, somehow, previous entries were far more beautifull:odd:

G-T-4-Fan
I know you have voted for the Suzuki Escudo, with the insane angle, I know swift, just confess:sly:;)

voted for the MNP Skyline, last pic. I think the entry's are a bit weak though, somehow, previous entries were far more beautifull:odd:

you can look at everyones votes this week once again :D

SRV2LOW4ME
Dayum, nice job to everyone entered.
Btw, whoever entered that ZZII, ya wanna share your settings it? lol It looks awesome! 👍

ahh your talking about the blue one?

ride height 90 on both f+r

harder on front than back, and used N2 tires with no assistant :embarrassed:

btw, i voted for the pace car, 👍

G-T-4-Fan
Ow, didn't know that, I guessed, and also, I guessed wrong on Swifts decision

I very much liked the angle and all of the Escudo I'm just not a huge fan of that particular shot. Insane angle though. 👍

I dont know if u notice that the photo #6 from bottom to top got a lot of smoke because the car was burning the tires and turned just before he took the picture and it´s really clear that the car goes out of the track cause the smoke is a straight line.
There's just a line of smoke as far as near of the car where there are two smoke lines. Thus this prove that the car went in a straight line just before the picture was taken.

Just my opinion :)

ae86master
I dont know if u notice that the photo #6 from bottom to top got a lot of smoke because the car was burning the tires and turned just before he took the picture and it´s really clear that the car goes out of the track cause the smoke is a straight line.
There's just a line of smoke as far as near of the car where there are two smoke lines. Thus this prove that the car went in a straight line just before the picture was taken.

Just my opinion :)

i think it looks straight because the camera is on the ground, i bet if you looked from the top down you would see some curve, also the way he is facing would suggest he was about to begin moving toward the camera position just as the picture was taken

i can't resist the m.n.p skyline so i voted for it , but feel guilty because i didnt vote for the dodge ram and i know how hard it is to get sideways, i've got one on the game but dayum its fun tryna get it back LOL.

ImpaktBloo
Hey man why didn't my final entry get entered in the poll??! I'm the one with the ZZ2 drifting around the NSX

Yes. This was a great idea for a shot but I wasn't convinced that you had pulled it off as well as it could have been. In my opinion, the cars were too close together and it didnt look as though it was a clean pass. Perhaps if there was more of a gap in between or if your car was further outside of the other car (so it looked like you were in the process of passing, instead of looking like you had passed and were in the process of cutting the other guy off) then i would suggest that your entry would have made the cut.

JMURDER367
guess someone was tired of me winning

For the record, I dont look at who's name is next to the picture, only the picture itself. I found it quite difficult to narrow all the entries down to 15, most of the entries were elegible to continue to the poll. Unfortunately the limit is 15, and I had to cut some people out. If your photo was cut, it was probably due to some little technical aspect that didn't sit right with me (as in the above instance) that may not have detracted all that much from the original image. However, a decision had to be made and I narrowed the top 20 something down to 15 based on this principal.

I would just like to add that I'm a little disappointed that I've had to defend my decisions in this manner, especially since this comment came from a member (whom I respect as skilled contender) who has played such an active role in this excellent competition. I'm not having a go at you, as you are entitled to your opinion. However I feel that the way you have gone about this has detracted a little from the spirit of the competition.

Anyways, enough gripes from me. Sorry for the long post!

Serif
Yes. This was a great idea for a shot but I wasn't convinced that you had pulled it off as well as it could have been. In my opinion, the cars were too close together and it didnt look as though it was a clean pass. Perhaps if there was more of a gap in between or if your car was further outside of the other car (so it looked like you were in the process of passing, instead of looking like you had passed and were in the process of cutting the other guy off) then i would suggest that your entry would have made the cut.

For the record, I dont look at who's name is next to the picture, only the picture itself. I found it quite difficult to narrow all the entries down to 15, most of the entries were elegible to continue to the poll. Unfortunately the limit is 15, and I had to cut some people out. If your photo was cut, it was probably due to some little technical aspect that didn't sit right with me (as in the above instance) that may not have detracted all that much from the original image. However, a decision had to be made and I narrowed the top 20 something down to 15 based on this principal.

I would just like to add that I'm a little disappointed that I've had to defend my decisions in this manner, especially since this comment came from a member (whom I respect as skilled contender) who has played such an active role in this excellent competition. I'm not having a go at you, as you are entitled to your opinion. However I feel that the way you have gone about this has detracted a little from the spirit of the competition.

Anyways, enough gripes from me. Sorry for the long post!

Lol were you bored?!:lol:

No I understand mate, no problem;)

Back