DPC : Week 13 Poll

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 51 comments

Race Cars only, 1 Tire on curb, Real world tracks only.

• [URL=http://img173.echo.cx/my.php?image=img00076is.jpg][IMG]http://img173.echo.cx/img173/5999/img000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

194GVan

Premium
United States
Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
Sorry about the delay, Im off of school for 2 weeks but had some personal stuff goin tonight until now. I hope you will understand :) poll will be up in a few minutes. New entry thread will probably be later tonight, havent recieved the next set of restrictions yet.

Some sweet pics in this weeks comp, but I had to go with the Skyline, amazing angle and format of picture. 👍

The last few weeks I have never been able to see the pic that has been having the most votes. Oh well I guess, just have to go with what I can see...

zoxxy
Great pics! 👍
Btw, where can I get that race Corvette?

I believe you can win that by beating the Vette! Vette! Vette! race series in the American Showroom under Chervolet. It's a Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63.

By the way this week the voting seems to be closer than usual, atleast since I have been doing these comps.

I never reall paid attention to that corvette either! LOL it looks COOL, I like the colors+well......the shape!!:drool:

HHOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW YEAH! I've bought a memory stick today:D If I'm correct, I can transfer pictures from MY drifting to this competition!!! I cant test it out right now, I'll be able too though, in a couple of hours. I'll get you up to date (as I have nothing else to do lolz) and will post some pics if it works. But remember, it has to work on MY APPLE computer, or Mac computer!

Lol I hope it'll work

G-T-4-Fan
HHOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW YEAH! I've bought a memory stick today:D If I'm correct, I can transfer pictures from MY drifting to this competition!!! I cant test it out right now, I'll be able too though, in a couple of hours. I'll get you up to date (as I have nothing else to do lolz) and will post some pics if it works. But remember, it has to work on MY APPLE computer, or Mac computer!

Lol I hope it'll work

It should. The U in USB stands for universal. Mac to PC to PS2, shouldn't matter.

umfogotmyname21
I believe you can win that by beating the Vette! Vette! Vette! race series in the American Showroom under Chervolet. It's a Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63.

By the way this week the voting seems to be closer than usual, atleast since I have been doing these comps.
Great, thanks! 👍

Plock the Body
i see about 3 fake votes under that S15 and 1 on the skyline
I ensure you , participants have no control over who votes for them or not :dunce:
If your that concerned maybe a new rule should be in added.

NO GTP members can vote if they have not made over 15 posts or something :dopey:

Can I vote for [on, in, to, at] my own pic?! Õ.o

*EDIT*

JMURDER made it! Isn't it wrong?!
Someone, please, tell me if it's valid or not... 👍

Plock the Body
Rofl you mind your businessl...no ones talking about your boring pic...lol :dopey:

Watch what you say. We'll have a mod look into this if your so concerned about it.

I just joined but I like the whole idea of this comp thing. Make me have to go out and get me a usb drive thingy that way I can do these. lol.

BTW, that Vette is a really nice pic. Good job to whoever did that. Well, actually pretty much all the pics are nice. Got some good photographers on this site.

the third pic from the top (the jgtc skyline) , it doesnt look like it has any wheels on any curb at all...no front wheels or rear wheels on the curb just plain drifting??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back