Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
Drift Photo Competition Week 14

Photo Requirements - By volcom_stone29
Track : Apricot Hill
Car Era\Type : Hondas
Deadline : 6/9/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, volcom_stone29 will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 16, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Thank you, and good luck :)👍

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

Swift
LandoAWD
Final Entry!

Honerable mentions...
I know other's have done this, but I wanted to say that this is EXACTLY how the entries should be posted. With just a few others. Not a whole arrangement of other pics.

Thanks LandoAWD, that really makes things easier for 194GVan.

well, 194van sent me a PM and asked for the requirements. If you read the first post it says TBA. I figured I may as well announce it just in case 194van doesn't get a chance to come online later tonight. Sorry if that's offensive or anything like that.

After much deliberation and in depth concern over which pic i should use, this is what i came up with :sly:

Final Entry!

Honourable mentions..

Well heres mine,sorry DTC but was the only honda i had set up for drifting,which happens to be the same car and color. :)

FINAL ENTRY

G-T-4-Fan
FINAL ENTRY

This is actually a pic of my first EVER drift of an FR car!! My first FR drift was this lap, this car, and this is one of it's photo's I kept for memory:sly:

No bonus points for sentimental value.

;)

G-T-4-Fan
FINAL ENTRY

This is actually a pic of my first EVER drift of an FR car!! My first FR drift was this lap, this car, and this is one of it's photo's I kept for memory:sly:

Edit: Now these ones are all too dark:( But I'll post them up as:
>>Honorable Mentions<<
ahhh G-T-4 Fan that doesn't look like apricot hill to me :scared:

Final Entry

Runners-up

I was going to use the NSX as my final but I thought I'd used an 'artistic' shot this week

somebody
Final Entry

Runners-up

I was going to use the NSX as my final but I thought I'd used an 'artistic' shot this week

nice, but in my opinion, just the back of the car isnt a good pick (flames are a +), the lower left one is sweet except the driver put his hand through the steering wheel. you cant tell unless you click it to make it big.

remember, its just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back