Top Down JDM Style

• Thread starter shift_s13
  • 9 comments
boosted_s13
Hello everyone! This is my video...called Top Down JDM Style :dopey:
My original plan with this video was to have more than 4 convertible cars drifting but I was in a rush to make it so I ended with just 2 cars, the Miata and the S2K.
I use to roam this site a lot back way back in the good 'ol days of GT3. I was a pretty decent drifter in GT3 btw :sly: But then I got busy with school and such...anyways enough about that...heres my vid: Enjoy! :cheers:

Top Down JDM Style
2:30min
9mb

sorry its short :dunce:

Destructive and constructive comments are welcome :)

BTW Im still a n00b at GT4 drifting...but im getting pretty good at it now...more practice :P oh and i use DS2 and Driving Force (not Pro)

nice video ;) ahha toy cars initial d style :P love the 50 cent cadillac part :lol: anyway nice video hmm are u poor in that game? best way for cash is to go to special condition events, easy, rally d' capri, car u get after u win both races, toyota rsc rally raid car '02, worth 265k, u can do over and over just go back to the event same place and go again, pop up will say if u want to keep trophy or clear it, clear it and race again = same car = 265k over and over = easy money then u can upgrade more and more later :P

Nice vid. Watchin drifts with the top down really adds something to the video. 👍

Thanks guys :)
I' currently working on another one right now with my other cars...but finals are comin up so it might take me a while.

Kon2oo5 nah I'm not poor bro...actually have 3mil with 100+ cars :sly:

Drift-Kid yeah my car does that sometimes too...just keep practicing

Thanks Vinsion

Back