DPC : Week 14 Poll

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 23 comments

Apricot Hill, Hondas only

• [URL=http://img78.echo.cx/my.php?image=amuses2k11rg.jpg][IMG]http://img78.echo.cx/img78/5533/amuses2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

194GVan

Premium
United States
Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
wow, alot of these pics look really good this week, good luck everybody :)👍

blotto3000
i just want to point out, the HSC, 2nd from the bottom, has no sizes under the pic. no pic size or kb size.

ahm...no pic size...so?

that is an option of imageshack that can be turned off

good luck to all competitors

blotto3000
i just want to point out, the HSC, 2nd from the bottom, has no sizes under the pic. no pic size or kb size.
That doesn't matter, he would have uploaded the pic that way (and i checked , he did). so they'res nothing you can do about it.

I missed out, that doesn't matter

DT_C defiinetely should take the title in my opinion, awesome shot 👍

i dont want something like last weeks to happen again because no one noticed a little thing.

the pic is ok. i was just pointing it out, wondering if it had any significance.

why do i never get piced....man the one time i have a really good pic...............god...........i guess i really do suck at this......j/k

good choices though.....gonna be a tought choice to pic

Tough comp. Lots of S2000's, but lots of variations in models/cars. The S2000 in B&W took my vote, nice angle, and lots of smoke. 👍

Some good pics this week. Unfortunately I didn't make the final cut, but there's so many good pictures I really can't complain.

Excellent finalists this week 👍

I got a question. I have been wondering for the last few weeks what happens if at the end of the polls there is a tie? I don't remember seeing anything about this when I looked through the rules thread. Would the creator of the rules for that week pick who he thinks should win or what?

umfogotmyname21
I got a question. I have been wondering for the last few weeks what happens if at the end of the polls there is a tie? I don't remember seeing anything about this when I looked through the rules thread. Would the creator of the rules for that week pick who he thinks should win or what?

If it happens, we will find out. I think a tie is pretty unlikely.

blotto3000
If it happens, we will find out. I think a tie is pretty unlikely.

yeah me too, but i have been curious about that since the voting the last few weeks have been getting closer. Guess we'll just have to see when it happens, if it does.

LandoAWD
It's early. You could always vote for yourself like the other bunch. 👎
lando thats what pissed me off in the suzuka one the top 2 voted for themselves and i can see where ur coming from and yes i was pissed off bout it aswell cuz that JUST bumped them in front of me and someone else.

I've been away since I posted my entries, so I hadn't realised they had been rejected.

In my defence.

I use the speed up replay trick for longer smoke trails. I have no idea why few other entrants choose to not use this trick.

There is nothing in the rule book that states this is illegal.

No post work on any of my entries, the exposure controls seem better in the replay theatre than they do in photo mode, allowing me to push the brightness more. Why would I wish to change the photos if they will be rejected if post work is applied?

I'm sad to see that my entry was pulled, but then I'm not the judge on these matters. It's unfortunate I didn't get chance to state my defence in the entry thread.

I'm not going to apply less exposure in my photos so that they will be accepted, as this defeats the object. You can't have low exposure and expect people to be able to see the car in the photos.

I have no wish to win any of these contests, I enter purely because I enjoy drifting and enjoy the photo mode immensley.

The shots I take which go onto my website, do get post processed, but again I state not for any of the photos for these contests.

I'm 29 for god's sake, why on earth do I need to cheat at anything? I shouldn't need to explain myself either, but people in the entry thread were wondering why I hadn't replied.

DT. (Tim.)

^^ I know how you feel i have had plenty off goo phtos rejected for others less spectacular( well not all of the wer that great but you know).............so stop bit*hin and deal with it...not like youll win any thing this all fro good fun so sit back relax and just have fun

Latest Posts

Back