"This is not the end ..."

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 4 comments
Portugal
Lisboa
FLAT_TWELVE
This phrase appears at the end of the final credits. I unlocked this "ending" movie (not much of a movie, just a ew black/white shots and then the credits) after I won the king of the year race (this was a surprise, because I thought the "ending movie"would become available after getting to number 1 in EL, and I was only ranking 5th by then).

What do you think that phrase means? Does it refer to your career, is it made to keep you playing EPR after you have beaten it or ... whishful thinking ... is konami saying that we should expect a EPR 2 ?

Hun200kmh
This phrase appears at the end of the final credits. I unlocked this "ending" movie (not much of a movie, just a ew black/white shots and then the credits) after I won the king of the year race (this was a surprise, because I thought the "ending movie"would become available after getting to number 1 in EL, and I was only ranking 5th by then).

What do you think that phrase means? Does it refer to your career, is it made to keep you playing EPR after you have beaten it or ... whishful thinking ... is konami saying that we should expect a EPR 2 ?
I'm guessing its a good hint at a EPR 2 for the PS3 which should look great. 👍

I thought it was to get you to stop playing as there are more races you haven't completed and cars you haven't completed by the time you're ranked #1...

I sincerely hope there is a sequel, but I don't think it's selling that well; it was a bonehead move to release it on the same day as Forza. Everyone's too busy with the "GT4 vs. Forza" wars to notice it...

No, it mean there's always still some space for improvement. I consider myself very fast, but I'm still not happy with my skill & think they should have made the AI a bit more faster... O_o

In my opinion, I have no doubt they will make a sequel, cause if the graphic was like GT4, it would have been the best sim game ever made for this year easily!

WeAreN1nja
I thought it was to get you to stop playing as there are more races you haven't completed and cars you haven't completed by the time you're ranked #1...

I sincerely hope there is a sequel, but I don't think it's selling that well; it was a bonehead move to release it on the same day as Forza. Everyone's too busy with the "GT4 vs. Forza" wars to notice it...

Even though Enthusia didn't sell so well, I think there wasn't many copies of the game. I could be wrong but I kinda had to go to 3 stores to find a copy and they only had 2 copies.

I hope konami releases a sequeal, I mean they are rich right? They have Metal Gear Solid and other games to back up the potential losses (if any).

Back