Slick6's Album of Photos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slick6
  • 50 comments
  • 4,176 views
That's a nice gallery, Slick6.

The only criticism that I can make is that they look a bit too dark, but nothing to worry about. Overall they look great.

Keep updating. 👍
 
Thanks DiabolicalMask. :)
 
Slick, I love the pictures of the FTO 👍
But they are a bit too dark :indiff:
 
I'm glad to see some very good pictures from the Photomode Competition holder himself. 👍
 
sweet pics you got, love the FTO pics. i would love to see what comes next.
 
Thanks guys. :) They don't really seem that dark to me.
 
Nice shots. The Corvette pics are pretty sweet, and I like the NSX on the 'ring. (I think thats what it is)
 
VERY nice all around, great quality. Some are dark but I'm pretty sure that's your intended effect and style 👍
 
Slick, how did you get the Image Shack like that without the XxX size underneath?

Thanks!

They look great though. :)
 
McLaren F1GTR
Slick, how did you get the Image Shack like that without the XxX size underneath?

There's an option to do that when you upload the pics.
 
kennythebomb
There's an option to do that when you upload the pics.
OH is it that one suggested for Websites?
 
McLaren F1GTR
OH is it that one suggested for Websites?

No.

To the left of the picture you will find this:

"Don't like the black bar on your thumbnail? Remove it from now on."

 
kennythebomb
No.

To the left of the picture you will find this:

"Don't like the black bar on your thumbnail? Remove it from now on."

Oh ok. :)
 
SRV2LOW4ME
Nice shots. The Corvette pics are pretty sweet, and I like the NSX on the 'ring. (I think thats what it is)
Thanks. The one with the NSX is actually on Laguna Seca.

kennythebomb
VERY nice all around, great quality. Some are dark but I'm pretty sure that's your intended effect and style 👍
Yes, that and I always forget that computer moniters are unable to view them as bright. I'm sure with a little photoshopping they could look how they looked when I shot them, but I like to try to keep the pictures as original as possible.

McLaren F1GTR
They look great though. :)
Thanks. :)

mrplo
They all look incredible :) Keep uploading!
Thank you. I should have some more this weekend. 👍
 
Update June 26/05


​

Note this is my first time ever using photoshop on my pictures. It certainly can turn a bad picture into a pretty nice one.
 
Night and Day...keep it up 👍
 
Am I allowed to say that you increased contrast just a bit too much in those first two Audi pictures. :)

That's just my opinion, anyway. :dunce:
 
Very beautiful pics.
Lots of brightness and colors give them a great feel. 👍
 
Thank you for the comments guys. :)
 
July 28/05
My best ones yet, in my opinion.


 
I love you for taking pictures of the T.M.E.....great photo's btw 👍 👍 👍 👍 :sly:
 
Back