I just finished my first "real" video.

• Thread starter Glubags
  • 14 comments
United States
Montgomery, AL
It's a little short compared to some (only 2 minutes), but it's the first time I really got my hands dirty with Windows Movie Maker, so I had a ton of fun making it. I wish I could've put a little more in it... oh well, that just leaves more for the next one. The cars aren't what you'd normally see... hope it's refreshing. :D

Enjoy!

240slideWAYS
awesome video 👍. i love the intro to it, and the music rocks
Thanks. :D The intro was definitely the hardest part, both capturing and editing. Dive Replay Mode is absolute hell to work with, but the results are too nice to pass up the frustration.

blotto3000
8/10 👍 :)

very nice and very smooth, i would have given it a higher score if a couple drifts were faster.
:D Yeah, I wish I could've carried a little more speed in the long Grand Valley East link... didn't have as much oomph in the last corner going into the tunnel.

Ok glue bags i shall admit that that your editing was very nice and i did like the intro a lot but i thought that youre big downfall's were not carrying enough speed through the drifts, so a few came up quite short. also the video was quitw short a bit more content would have been nice to.

Latest Posts

Back