194GVan

Premium
United States
Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
Drift Photo Competition Week 17

Photo Requirements - By JMURDER367
Track : Twin Motegi (Any Course except Ring)
Car Era\Type : Any Car (Except D1GP, JGTC, F1, and etc.)
Deadline : 6/30/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, JMURDER367 will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 19, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Thank you, and good luck :)👍

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

Swift
LandoAWD
Final Entry!

Honerable mentions...
I know other's have done this, but I wanted to say that this is EXACTLY how the entries should be posted. With just a few others. Not a whole arrangement of other pics.

Thanks LandoAWD, that really makes things easier for 194GVan.

Final Entry

Honorable Mentions

Sorry I messed up the first time, I'm so used to drifting at Tsukuba Circuit that I completely forgot I had restrictions. I feel ashamed. :dunce:

mn some dam good pics already popin up......lovin that spirt R..........

not sure on a final yet.......all comments welcome...

Ill prolly take more pics..not to happy with theses

Just incase any of you are wondering what that last car is its the DOME ZERO.........i think it would have done good in the comp if it had been a day track(car looks really gay with the lights up)

Beacause of the WRS I don't think I'll have time to do a decent new pic so I'll use these from my collection.

FINAL ENTRY

Runner-up

I might change these two if I get a chance.

i am having trouble with image shack i cant host them properly i dont know why it wont let me sorry guys FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 23
xoxjunkyxox
Are you following the Requirements???

Photo Requirements - By JMURDER367
Track : Twin Motegi (Any Course except Ring)

what else do you want its directly from my memory stick and no editing its hosted correctly what more do you want and it doesnt say which ring high speed or autum ok i get the point people sorry i wont bother then

mechman1979
what else do you want its directly from my memory stick and no editing its hosted correctly what more do you want and it doesnt say which ring high speed or autum ok i get the point people sorry i wont bother then

Sorry I wasn't trying to upset you. I was just trying to point out the requirements. There's 3 tracks that are available Twin Ring Motegi - Road Course, East Short Course and West Short Course all under the "World Circults" area.

mechman1979
MID_FIELD OK
REFINAL ENTRY

I think the screen is still wet from the ink jk made in five minutes

STILL WRONG!!!

YOU MUST GO TO TWIN RING MOTEGI! IT SAYS IN BIG RED LETTERS! THEY ARE IN "WORLD CIRCUITS"! YOU CAN ONLY TAKE PICS ON THE ROAD COURSE, EAST SHORT COURSE, AND WEST SHORT COURSE! BUT NOT THE SUPER SPEEDWAY OVAL TRACK!

sorry for caps and exclamation points but you have gone through all this trouble, you have been shown the quote of the tracks you are required to be at, and it has been explained how to get to that track.

by the way, you have shown your entry in the correct manner. its just that the track at which you have taken your pictures does not meet the requirements.

Twin motegi. It's a Japanese course that's during the afternoon and your lights should be on. You will find it World circuits. Also here's a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back