Lotus Carlton on Apricot Hill - second video

• Thread starter wsctw
  • 15 comments
Hi all,
Just finished my second video. After running with some NA cars it took me a lot of time to get used to turbo charged car like a Lotus Carlton. But anyway for drifting i will never be reluctant to add on more torge.
Here ya go,

The Ω Experience, 16.5 MB, updated 10/19

Hope it entertains :)

$u!$l!d3
Hmm how do i download then? cant get my head round that site.

Click the "Free" button for "Select Your Download", wait until the next page loads, then wait for a few seconds then click on the link which says "mb-ar0627.mpg"

edit: Cool video, I like the look of the car too 👍

amp88
Click the "Free" button for "Select Your Download", wait until the next page loads, then wait for a few seconds then click on the link which says "mb-ar0627.mpg"

edit: Cool video, I like the look of the car too 👍
ok thanks.

$u!$l!d3
Hmm its saying that the file has been downloaded 15 times already, i take it that it has reached it dl limit.

No, you just have to wait a few seconds for it to let you download it. It should take about 10 seconds...

Nice video, all the drifts are with good angles, good speed, and good amount of smoke, I like that a lot.

and also a unique choice of drift car, hehe. :)

Thanks for the comments and i am just a follower, you all are pioneers to me.... :)

Droptop_Chick
Werd, some smooth drifts...
and DT_C what does "Werd" means, that is a word i am not familiar with...Don't laugh at my poor English. :sly:

Back