GTWC A-Spec

• Thread starter Evolution.
  • 1 comments

Evolution.

(Banned)
I will be recording my races in the GTWC which i just started,

The Car:Pescarolo C60 Playstation
The Plan:Finish the GTWC in 1st overall points.
The Opponents:

Toyota GT-ONE Race Car
Sauber Mercedes C 9 Race Car
Nissan R92CP Race Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car
Gillet Vertigo Race Car

What we got so far:

Race 1-

Track:Tokyo R246
Laps:10

Finished
:1st

The Recap:My main enemy here was the Sauber Mercedes.That bastard kept the lead for the first 3 laps and then I got desperate and decided to play dirty.I attempted to fishtail him going into a turn and succeeded,overtaking 1st place and holding it for the next 7 laps.On the 9th Lap to my surprise everyone except me and the GT-ONE pitted.I finished this race on glowing orange tires.I ran Racing Hard Tires all around this race.
----------------------
Race 2-

Track:Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
Laps:21

Finished:1st

The Recap
:This race was a snap after I passed the Sauber.I lapped the whole field by the end of the race.I ran the same setup as last tiem and never pitted again.I was now convinced the Sauber was not going to be a big threat in the series as it always pitted towards the very end of the race whereas only me and the Toyota GT-ONE have stayed out full-race in both races.I have finally figured out that this whole series will be easy.With the GT-ONE falling to both the Sauber and I it will be at least 20 seconds behind me usually when the Sauber pits.I am pretty sure I have this in the bag by the looks of it now,but it's too early to judge.
-----------------
Race 3-

Track:Hong Kong :scared:
Laps:18

Finished:3rd :nervous:

The Recap:If you don't know,Hong Kong is the only track in this game that I can say makes me want to take a one week vacation from GT4.Right off the bat I nailed the hairpin and dropped back hard.I regianed myself and moved into third.Sauber pitted simultaneously with the Nissan R390 while having a 45 second lead on me.I pitted right when they left and let B-Spec Bob take over as I couldn't handle it any more.I finished a steady 3rd,luckily not getting lapped.Hopefully race 4 will show better results.
-------
Race 4-

Track:Seoul Central
Laps:19

Finished:1st (34 second Lead!)

The Recap:Payback's a b***h as they say.I really got back at the Sauber this time.On the 3rd lap I passed him and took a good 3 second lead and gradually increased it as time went on.After I had racked a good 22 seconds on him I pitted on lap 17,still staying ahead of him at exit.He pitted on Lap 18 putting him an amazing 34 seconds behind at the end of the race.I lapped every car except him.So far everything is looking real nice for me.I've recovered from that Hong Kong Incident :)
---------
Race 5-

Track:El Capitan
Laps:11

The Recap:I decided to qualify and got first.No rolling start which really hurt me,but I got first back in a jiffy from the Sauber.I was doing really well until my tires turned a deep gold/light orange.I lost control 2-3 times so I pittedo n about lap 7.The Sauber pitted the next lap and I got my first place back when the GT ONE pitted the lap after that.A very clean race for me and my fellow AI drivers.
-----------

*-^^Halftime Recap^^-*

Race 1:Had a very clean run despite getting down and dirty with the Sauber.Finished first and got off to a booming start in the points board.

Race 2:Struggled during the beginning but got everything back in order and drafted into first place with the Toyota GT ONE in 2nd.

Race 3:My worst race yet.Got 3rd for the first time.I was very mad at this race but luckily B-Spec Bob took over for me and held my 3rd spot so I wouldn't lose it at the draded Hong Kong.

Race 4:I got my revenge at Seoul Central and won against the Sauber by a large 34 second margin.I think I scared the poor guy now.

Race 5:I just whooped the competitions ass with a great pit strategy at El Capitan and am doing great in the points standings.

^^Current Points Standings (As Of Race 5)^^

1st. PlayStation Pescarolo C60 Race Car <<Me>> (44 Points)
2nd. Sauber Mercedes C 9 Race Car (29 Points)
3rd. Nissan R92CP Race Car (21 Points)
4th. Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (20 Points)
5th. Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car (11 Points)
6th. Gillet Vertigo Race Car (5 Points)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So Far Everything Looks Clear and It looks like we are ready to dominate the 2nd half of the GTWC (or so we hope).

-------------------------
Race 6-

Track:New York
Laps:15

Race Recap: This race was a piece of cake.I finished about 45 seconds ahead of the Sauber and lapped every car in the field except the Sauber (got damn close though).Really clean race for me.I feel bad for the AI now.I pitted before the whole field which gave me an insane advantage when they started pitting.I got freshies on lap 8 so I could have some time to warm them up.Worked out really well.Let's see what Race 7 has in store for us!
------------------------
Race 7-

Track:Opera Paris
Laps:18

Finished: 1st

Race Recap: Another tight squeeze win.I made my moveo n lap 17 and held the lead barely from there on glowing red tires.Thsi was a really hard race as I ignored pitting for the full 18 laps.

Back